VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, Nov 28 2017, 5:46:19"
Author: dm
Subject: Fundraising for our school goes towards team costumes and also towards costs for dancers for nationals & worlds it would also be used for new floor mats if needed at our dance hall
In reply to: Dm 's message, "Fundraisers - I attended my Grandaughters Studio concert recently and after paying what I felt was a lot to see my granddaughter dance. I asked my daughter what the funds went towards. They have been told it's a fundraiser for the school but nobody seems to know where it goes. Does any other school know where the Christmas Concert fundraising funds go?" on Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:27:02"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Can't help but think that many schools are run as profitable businesses and providing a business service so how far does fundraising go? Why are we fundraising for the things that should be provided within the service (mirrors, flooring, fans, heaters). Understandable for a club that run as non-for-profit but a solely owned school, fundraising can seem to go astray as a means to keep a business running. (NT) -- //, Tue, Nov 28 2017, 13:35:45"
  • Must say that I agree with you on this. Husband always questioned why we had to pay for an outside workshop teacher when we were already paying a teacher. He always said, we are already paying for dance lessons, if she needs to get someone in to do the service that she isn't able to provide, then she should pay for it. Yeah good luck with that one! (NT) -- -, Tue, Nov 28 2017, 14:00:54"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+9
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.