VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, Dec 15 2017, 10:46:11"
Author: it's hard work.
Subject: I agree with the dancer. If you are making the financial commitment to get to Worlds, you need to do the training to back it up or you should not be going. Young dancers should enjoy their summer break, but if they are going to Worlds they can't do nothing for 6-7 weeks. If you aren't going to train hard, you should re-think going at all as you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
In reply to: Im sure you have great support. 's message, "I admire your dedication, hard work and dream to be successful, but I'm just thinking from a parent's nt's point of view. Being world champion is not going to bring you academic success or help you with your professional career. This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt and don't let it stop you from achieving your dream." on Fri, Dec 15 2017, 8:21:09"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• There is no reason you can't be a world champion and a top student. The senior men's speech at nationals was very inspiring. (NT) -- ., Fri, Dec 15 2017, 13:50:00"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.