Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 19 2018, 14:31:53"
Author: Hope it works out for you
Subject: I agree . A MARA registered agent would be a good idea, there's a fellow called George Lombard who is very good, Google him.
In reply to: . 's message, "It's difficult and unlikely, not impossible. Dance Teacher (Private Tuition) is an occupation on the list of eligible skilled occupations and can be sponsored by 457 (for now). The reforms are not eliminating skilled visas, just making it more difficult by requiring more industry experience, stricter English requirements, reducing visa length etc. I highly recommend the poster to consult an immigration lawyer though." on Fri, Feb 16 2018, 18:11:05"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.