VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 02 2018, 13:17:47"
Author: (New) Moderator
Subject: Removing Posts

Firstly, my apologies for the unsavoury post that appeared on the board earlier today. It came from a German IP address that has now been blocked.

Please note: As with everything on this board. There is no way to stop this kind of post, it can only be removed and blocked once posted. The best way to report any post that should not be here is to use the "Contact forum admin" link at the top of the board. You MUST make sure to not only click the send button on a report, you must also click the "confirm and send message" link on the next page. If you do not click this button, your message will not be sent.

Please!! Do not send me abuse via that link. I have no control over what other people post. I also do not spend every waking moment checking the board for nasty posts. I check before work, morning tea, lunch and several times when I get home so most posts are removed within a couple of hours. Thanks for your attention, let's get back to dancing!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.