Protect Habitat with a Click!
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sat, Mar 10 2018, 20:54:12"
Author: New Mod (of only this board)
Subject: Thank you. Please note, I have just seen that someone has posted a link to a new Australian voy board on one of the other boards. Whoever has done this is calling themself "New Mod" and have copy and pasted the introduction from this board. I do not know who this is, beware that this could be an AIDA member and whoever it is can see your IP address and location. Post with this in mind.
In reply to: New Mod 's message, "Message Board Closed" on Sat, Mar 10 2018, 17:53:40"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

• How can they not know that it is spam, especially the police. I have seen many times on other boards inappropriate posts with inappropriate links which are swiftly removed. These types of attacks happens on Facebook and Instagram if your account is not private. It's the sick new tech world we live in. (NT) -- Only way to prevent this to have posters register and get verified, Sat, Mar 10 2018, 21:07:25"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.