VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, Mar 11 2018, 10:12:21"
Author: New Mod
Subject: Re: Mesage Board Closed

Thank you all so much for the many messages of support that we have received. I have been stewing on this since Wednesday and was just going to leave it but just had to say something as it was seriously giving me heart palpitations and keeping me awake at night. I am still considering what to do and may re-open the board tomorrow with a few small changes to make it clear how the board will be run from now on.

Thank you all for allowing me to get this off my chest, I feel much better now and hopefully I will be able to laugh at how ridiculous it all is in a few days.

You can still submit posts, they will just need to be approved by me before appearing on the board. This is only temporary. I do not intend this to be a feature going forward as it takes too much time to have to approve each and every post and also ruins the flow of the board.

Until tomorrow, hope you all have a nice weekend.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.