VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, Mar 23 2018, 2:31:12"
Author: Idmum
Subject: I’ve found in the past when I have said something to the teachers around unfair treatment of my child they then pick on her and say stuff that I may have called them on. My child is happy dancing where she is but it’s me as a parent that sees the unfairness that goes on. If your a better dancer you get Privates lessons. It’s the way they run the school.
In reply to: IDM 's message, "I agree, it is not always easy to leave particularly at this point in the year but sucking it up should not be an option it is morally wrong when all students enter a school equally. On the other hand how do parents approach their teacher without themselves and their child being outcasted even more?" on Thu, Mar 22 2018, 11:33:07"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.