VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, May 07 2018, 20:05:13"
Author: Even at Nationals where there are 6 adjudicators there is still talk about placings.
Subject: Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but I'm just sick of parents who think they know best. I don't think most parents knew who the adjudicator was, if they did they would just keep their mouth closed and let her do her job.
In reply to: Change at the top is good - except when it's at the expense of technique and timing 's message, "That's a harsh response to my comment. I wasn't the person who made the original comment mentioning people by name - which has now been deleted. For the record I hate the fact that the same people always win and I love to see a change in the people on the podium . My daughter was someone who actually benefitted from the judging yesterday so I don't have an axe to grind. But there was a lot more chatter than usual in the room about inconsistencies in the judging from warmup to premiership and quite significant changes in position from one to the other." on Mon, May 07 2018, 19:22:20"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.