VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 29 2018, 9:40:06"
Author: Talk to the organisers if there is a problem so they can rectify it.
Subject: So you enter competitions according to the quality of the prizes rather than having your daughter compete? Maybe they should give out 18carat gold medals like at the Olympics. I was at this comp. with my daughter when it first started and got to speak to the man that did the hand blowned glass trophy they use to give out. The hours involved to make it let alone the cost of it. It's sad that it's become important how big the trophies are or is sashes are given. It's a lot of hard work to run a feisty I wish people would realise this and give credit rather than air grievances online.
In reply to: Dd&dm 's message, "Really disappointed with the prizes for this year, medals were tiny and no indication what they were for unlike the ones in the past and no wave trophies just a piece of painted tin for the belt sections, we have competed every year since it began but never again for the price of this competition this was sad" on Sun, May 27 2018, 22:37:09"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.