VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 30 2018, 8:48:13"
Author: Parent
Subject: Great feis
In reply to: DM 's message, "Pacific Belt...Would someone be kind enough to post the results of the Minor Belt...the others are on their FB page but not this one . Thanks in advance" on Sun, May 27 2018, 22:10:32"

I attended this feis and thought it was well organised, and had a great atmosphere of celebrating the strength of Irish dancing in Australia. It was great to see so many interstate and even NZ dancers. I loved the trophies and pay tribute to the Indigenous artist who created this unique piece of artwork - during National Reconciliation Week - very fitting. It’s a pity that some people are so quick to be critical and fail to see the bigger picture. Congratulations to the organisers.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• EXCELLENT CHAMPIONSHIP! Thank you to Charmaine, Jared, Samarah and Pacific Irish Dance for another great year at the Pacific Belt. Please ignore these negative comments, they clearly have no idea of the hours and hours of unpaid work it takes to organise such a huge event. I have competed every year at Pac Belt and it has been more than excellent every year. (NT) -- Thank you for providing such a great Championship. Keep up the great work and don't listen to the negativity., Mon, Jun 04 2018, 19:02:20"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.