Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jun 13 2018, 10:34:33"
Author: Legally
Subject: Lots of Australian schools seem to be associated / twinned with UK and Irish schools, so can the dancer be registered with their Aussie School and train in Ireland under Association ? Is that how it works ? Also I guess if the dancer is living in Australia for more than 50% of the year, they reside in Australia. Plus they may be overseas on a visitor visa so do not live there..
In reply to: The more Aussies at Nationals the better the competition 's message, "Just another stupid CLRG rule. If you have an Australian passport than you should be able to compete at your Nationals, shouldn't matter what school you're at. Those who say they shouldn't be allowed are usually the first one's to cry when their daughter is given such an opportunity to live and train overseas." on Wed, Jun 13 2018, 10:06:42"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.