Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 18 2018, 16:31:38"
Author: No Idea really.
Subject: The teacher must be available regularly to teach here, if not who is teaching the dancer ? If its a non TCRG stand in , then they should not be dancing in local competitions. Local schools could join up with overseas schools - didn't Creer do that recently ?
In reply to: Xxx 's message, "So what if a dancer lives here but their teacher lives overseas?" on Mon, Jun 18 2018, 9:21:48"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


  • The teacher would need to be registered with the state branch and national branch. It would be a rare situation that they would be registered in Aus. if living elsewhere. (NT) -- -, Mon, Jun 18 2018, 19:52:18"

    Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

    Name (required):

      Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

      E-mail address (optional):

    Type your message here:

    Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

    Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

    Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.