VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jul 15 2018, 10:17:33"
Author: Maggie
Subject: I am quite sure that it has nothing to with Miltons finances but that question will never be answered
In reply to: No other photographers needed. 's message, "Can someone from AIDA please explain why Milton is now not allowed at either the AIO or National championships He used to go and was a much better photographer than any other they have had since." on Sun, Jul 15 2018, 1:27:09"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Vendor fee. I guess he wouldn't want to pay that if he's doing it for free. His photos are more meaningful to us he knows Irish Dancing better than anyone having his two girls who use to dance. (NT) -- I'm surprised there's money in this for the paid professionals., Sun, Jul 15 2018, 11:10:19"
  • My guess is exactly this. To run the event, vendors fees are needed, it must be profitable for the vendor or I guess he wouldn't keep coming back. These events are expensive to run, so that would be why they go with someone who can pay. Unfortunately for us, this means we pay too, but it is what it is. (NT) -- -, Sun, Jul 15 2018, 15:46:14"

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.