VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 16 2018, 8:35:58"
Author: Let's do this
Subject: I would like to know what the cost would be to secure the photo rights to Milton for 2019. I am positive the ID community would be able to raise the money with an online community effort such as GoFundMe or something similar.
In reply to: No other photographers needed. 's message, "Can someone from AIDA please explain why Milton is now not allowed at either the AIO or National championships He used to go and was a much better photographer than any other they have had since." on Sun, Jul 15 2018, 1:27:09"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• All Milton used to ask for was his flights, accommodation and meals paid for. It was optional if you wanted to donate money towards his equipment otherwise the photo's were free. I'm sure dancers and their families would pay a little more on entry fees to cover his costs. (NT) -- He is a better photographer., Mon, Jul 16 2018, 13:08:56"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.