VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, Jul 19 2018, 0:38:26"
Author: dm
Subject: I was sure there was a photographer taking photos at the 12years girls presentation as I remember my daughter standing at the front of the stage to have it taken. Maybe they have not yet posted them on Winkipop. Hoping to get a nice presentation photo of her.
In reply to: DM 's message, "There were no photos taken for the U11 or U12 presentations. Extremely dissapointing. I was going to reply on the photographer and purchase a few pics, as I've done before. Previously they have been fine with a few to choose from, but looking at these images they are not that impressive and my daughter was well placed in her section, so I was expecting some nice images to view. Now, nothing to show which is very annoying." on Wed, Jul 18 2018, 23:24:51"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I am also hoping for presentation photos of 11 and 12 years. They have the 9s and 10s so should have the older ones as presentations were at the same time. Fingers crossed. I think they're very confused as they have half of the 11 yrs girls recall sets in a traditional set dance folder and the trad sets in a folder called 'not sure what this is?' (NT) -- .., Thu, Jul 19 2018, 10:20:00"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.