VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, Aug 22 2018, 23:36:07"
Author: Nt
Subject: Does this mean we may see American dancers competing at the Aust Nationals as its easier to qualify for Worlds here?
In reply to: .. 's message, "Also means that dancers can go between countries and still compete in all competitions. Don't have to worry about what school they are registered with as they are with both." on Wed, Aug 22 2018, 16:55:34"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I don’t believe this is the case. You are still registered within a specific region which determines your primary qualifier. Otherwise the Doherty-Petri dancers from the USA would be entering the Irish Nationals. I believe the naming has more to do with giving credit to all teachers. Particularly if they own the choreography. More transparent if you ask me. (NT) -- -, Thu, Aug 23 2018, 0:06:59"
  • thanks for the reply (NT) -- nt, Thu, Aug 23 2018, 1:54:04"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.