VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, Oct 10 2018, 1:37:48"
Author: Hope it comes round again next time QLD is due.
Subject: How can you not like the weather and ample activities for non dancing siblings.
In reply to: Mum of 2 's message, "Cairns 2018" on Sun, Oct 07 2018, 17:45:15"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Didn't like venue at all. Not fond of the seating theatre style, was so steep and dancers required to walk up the stairs after their dances when they are so tired. I prefer flat floor venue. They also only allowed a few vendors and wouldn't open venue early for hair and makeup thus requiring us to go to dingy apartment blocks to do this. I enjoyed Canberra venue years ago and hope its the same one next year as its easy to move between halls and plenty of space to sit and walk around, similar to Adelaide venue.... -- DM, Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:13:15"
  • Loved the tiered seating, so much easier to see dancing. Very quick and easy to move between halls. Staff at venue very pleasant. Plenty of room and seats outside of halls. (NT) -- Just not happy with small practice area., Sun, Oct 14 2018, 8:43:03"
  • I found the seating a VERY big challenge to navigate with disabilities (very unsteady on my feet). (NT) -- DM, Mon, Oct 15 2018, 10:58:01"

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.