VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:33:59 11/08/06 Wed
Author: S. K. Dixon
Subject: Re: Vitamins and Supplements?
In reply to: Agnes 's message, "Re: Vitamins and Supplements?" on 23:11:55 11/07/06 Tue

I have heard others say the same thing--if you are feeding them correctly, you don't need vitamins, etc. HOWEVER, just because I put all the good stuff out there doesn't mean they eat it! (And when you have more than one, how do you know who eats what?) Soooo, to cover my bases, I put vitamins in the water and a couple of times a week some calcium on their food. Makes good sense to me! You could just tell her what she wants to hear and then do exactly as you think best! Cheaper than taking her to visit your vet! lol!

>If you give your flyer plain water too, how can you
>be sure she is getting the vitamins in her?? I think
>if I gave mine a choice, they'd only drink the plain
>water....
>You know I have a chinchilla rescuer, if that is what
>they are called. she's bring me a family of chins
>this sunday. She wants me to stop all vitamin in
>their water even my rabbits. She claims that , if I am
>feeding them good food they do not need
>vitamins....... I'm really torn up in what to do. My
>Vet told me to give the rabbits and chins a few
>peanuts a week and she freaked out over that. Her
>words were, I can not believe any Vet told you that...
>Maybe , I should take this lady to my Vet...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.