VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:10:39 11/11/06 Sat
Author: Agnes
Subject: Re: Do Flyers go into "heat"?
In reply to: Squiggy's Mom 's message, "Re: Do Flyers go into "heat"?" on 00:58:40 11/11/06 Sat

You were lucky with the cats....... Or should I say the cats luck out... I've had chinchillas that were born from son and mother. I thought he was a she.. The result was very sad. It would be nice if you wouldn't chance it. Besides .. if she is that small , wouldn't be nice if she was able to mature and grow to the size of her counter part??? She needs time to bond with you before she is burden with so much responsibility. That is a lot on a young flyer. One of the many reason why life in the wild is much shorter. Beside, didn't you say that your state was not a flyer friendly state..... You will have to accommadate every baby she has... You can very well turn them loose if they are raised in captivity....

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.