VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:22:47 11/12/06 Sun
Author: Agnes
Subject: Re: The kennel crate sounds like a good idea!....
In reply to: S. K. Dixon 's message, "The kennel crate sounds like a good idea!...." on 07:47:48 11/12/06 Sun

I have heard from other HOF that their females or males get nasty when in heat. But when they get that way, just give them some space. Animals are no different that some humanes they can experience discomfort of sorts when hormone levels are up. But dangerous .. never.... There is one HOF that visits here regularly, I think its Cathy, she has told many stories on how her little girl get nasty when she is in heat and right after reverts back to her sweet self.

I'm with Connie, the males sacks are removed.. I suggest to you , if this person found her flyer with his intestines hanging out, there is more to the story than that. He obviously injuried himself on something that should not have been in his cage in the first place. And yes, I have also heard that having them neutered is risky. But .. I've since learned that you need to search for an experienced Vet with flyers. Most Vets will neuter them that really shouldn't as they are inexperience with flyers or glyders.

As for your dog , I did have a Doberman that could not stand to be away from me. When it was bed time , he'd follow me up stairs and beside my bed was a long lease an his own pillow. He was happy to sleep beside my bed all night. On rare occasion he'd wake me to go potty. But until he died at 19 half years he sleep by my bed side. I've had many dogs since and at the moment I have 4 and all are very contented to sack out on their own beds downstairs all night. All of Gods creature have their own personalities and their own needs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.