VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:48:35 11/17/06 Fri
Author: Agnes
Subject: Re: I think doing one's best to mimic the 'natural' diet for a flyer ...
In reply to: Bevelry 's message, "I think doing one's best to mimic the 'natural' diet for a flyer ..." on 23:42:04 11/16/06 Thu

I am with you Beverly... I think some people,even rehabber, breeders, think they are sucessful because the flyer lives. They are not one bit interested in quality of life...

Mine are a little too fat. But not sure what to cut back on... They are litte piglits... Changed houses today, with my daughters help, if you don't think I had some confused flyers.... No one appeared unhappy though, I had put out some peanuts and treats and everyone was running around, so excited, with that look of "Now where do I hide this" lol Even Dennis's old ladies were so excited. The one with a blind eye decided she didn't like the hole on her new condo, so she began working on it. Took a couple of hours before she was satisfied than with some new cotton balls and she blocked her door. They are so sweet and so darn cute, I just watch them running around and setting house again. lol
I really adore them. I generally do one house at a time. But its been too long, I wanted to make sure Dennis's old ladies were well adjusted before house cleaning... lol

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Meant to add, green veggies -- these are also accessible to ... -- Beverly, 11:15:05 11/17/06 Fri

Post a message:
    This forum requires an account to post.
    [ Create Account ]
    [ Login ]
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.