VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:47:32 11/01/09 Sun
Author: Connie and Rain
Subject: Re: Yak back safely ...
In reply to: Connie 's message, "Re: Yak back safely ..." on 22:37:40 11/10/06 Fri

>I don't know who wrote those messages from me, but it was NOT me!!! Who ever did it knows me pretty well, but I have not written on the Forum since my talk about the mushrooms!!!! Yes, I do favor Yak but that was written LONG ago!! Rain does have a mirror and a mineral and salt block; but that was also mentioned long ago. This is my 1st message in weeks!! Whoever is writing in my name; please stop!! Not Funny!!!I don't know why, but Yak is one of my favorites; so
>glad he is safe and sound! Don't lose that little
>boy! >Boy .. What a story. You are one lucky woman
>Bev.
>>That has to be one of my worst fears..... These days,
>> I am so fearful when I leave the aviary.. I have to
>>carefully back out and even then, I'm so afraid
>>someone is riding out on me..
>>I am trutly glad you recovered all your babies.....
>>I'll bet you'll never do that again.... If your
>>anything like me, now you will be checking and double
>>checking and thripple checking for fear you left the
>>door open again..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.