VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:04:44 11/02/09 Mon
Author: Beverly
Subject: Re: Not Me
In reply to: Linda 's message, "Re: Not Me" on 08:34:18 11/02/09 Mon

Linda wrote: Same thing seems to have happened to Dennis a bit earlier. One really old message with lots of sub-postings. I wasted a good bit of time trying to find the new posting.

Linda, I think the thread was brought forward by the comment added regarding the different diet requirements, fliers vs gliders. It can be difficult, sometimes, to 'find' the new posting on a thread that was begun some three years ago - and I have to admit, it did take me a few seconds to spot the 2009 posting! Still, I am happy to realise that the voy forum archives are occasionally useful to someone! And sometimes, it's fun to review what was written, years back!

I have not visited Dennis' forum in some time, so I think I'll stop in, today, just to say 'Hello'. I do now and then see some delightful photos that are shared online, so that's fun. Also, this bringing forward of an old thread is actually a bit of a reminder to me to not neglect any of the voy forums just because they sometimes seem 'dormant'. I enjoy looking back now and then - the forums serve as a sort of 'scrap book' ... and remind me of efriends who have in some way touched our lives with comments and advice and suggestions on our favourite wee bits of wonderment, the flying squirrels that likewise touch our lives!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.