VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:35:10 11/06/09 Fri
Author: Agnes (come on Sara)
Subject: Re: I can see it now......."Cruella's Home for Battered Igies"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In reply to: S. K. Dixon 's message, "I can see it now......."Cruella's Home for Battered Igies"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on 15:08:01 11/10/06 Fri

You didn't do well?? I've been to your home. If my animals live in as clean of an aviary as yours do I'd be 6 feet under by now. I have 13 large cages and one large aviary.
She cleans every cage and her aviary every single morning. They live better than I do.
Not all of our critter live out their full potential. You know that as well as I do Sara. Its no different than some of us humans. I have a cockateil that is going on 37 years old. She just wont quit. yet 3 out of 4 of her offspring's have already passed on. She is so old she looks positively pitiful. She is completely bald she looks more like a mini
vulture. lol

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.