VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:30:44 12/06/09 Sun
Author: Bobbie
Subject: Re: NUTS
In reply to: S.K. Dixon 's message, "Re: NUTS" on 12:01:54 12/04/09 Fri

Does the little larva hatch out in the fridge from the acorns? I remember the first time picking up buckets of acorns from the yard and various places around the parish and storing them on the back porch and walking out one morning to find my entire screened in back porch just wriggling all over with little white larva and eventually looking into the buckets to find MANY more in there. I took the acorns out of the bucket and poured the larva into a cup and took them inside for Petey, who ambushed me as I came in the door with them, he enjoyed them so much I went out and "harvested" those wriggley things who thought they were getting away from the floor on the porch. I learned to keep a few new acorns on the porch so that he had a fresh supply of the larva every day. You are right, the things we do for those little furry ones is amazing. You, Beverly and I could write a book......The lady in Wal-mart who almost had a heart attack when she saw the little head at the neck of my T-shirt and screamed VERY loud and my only concern was that she scared my baby. It goes on and on.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.