VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:02:19 02/17/10 Wed
Author: Beverly
Subject: Forum Hijacking

Greetings, Faithful Friends of Fliers!
It's beyond my understanding how imbeciles in places like Greece and Pakistan can possibly imagine anyone visiting this messageboard is going to be interested, in any way, with the ads, etc., that they continue to post. Their latest tactic is to add some absurd advertisement to a long archived post, thus bringing it to the 'front' of the forum. How this benefits them in any way, I have yet to discover. However, I am still reluctant to add a 'captcha' feature to this site, just to thwart their hijacking hijinks. But, I'm on the verge of doing so, just to see if it will make any difference. Sometimes, it's fun to review old posts - but mostly, it's just a reminder that for the most part, we're not often in touch. Still, I do think of you all, often, and hope all are well. I'm currently down to just three fliers - and one of these quite feeble. I think, when these boys fly off to meet their maker, I'll no longer keep fliers as companions - my current home state is unfriendly (and I've recently had a communication from a flyer friend that suggests my former state, NY, has banned fliers as companions).
I'm sure you all have my email, and I welcome you to join Facebook, and send me an invite. I do post there frequently, and would enjoy the opportunity to catch up! Also, there, there is no 'attack' position available to morons who try to hijack this, and other, forums.
Hugs to all!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.