VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:43:16 03/16/10 Tue
Author: Connie and Rain
Subject: Re: Hello from the Princess P. and Cathy
In reply to: Cathy C. & Princess P. 's message, "Re: Hello from the Princess P. and Cathy" on 10:44:41 03/14/10 Sun

Loooong and Looooonger, o-my!! Sunshine today; so happy to see!! Rain gets in her "moods" about three times a year and she will litteraly attack me[!], if I envade her areas; meaning, where ever she has decided to nest! As far as hand feeding, I'm fine, as long as I stay away from her "chosen area" and she is fine w/me. As pissy as she gets, I think she knows that I am her "food source", and her Mother! She "plays" me and I love her no matter what!! So sweet one day and so fiesty the next has been a source of entertainment for my Family the last four years!! We have enjoyed her so much!! And I'm sure she feels that from us!! >Heavens is it the 14th already!? Little one is still
>PMS'ing and she seems to be like this most of the
>summer with just a couple of breaks in between. I got
>an order of nuts and sunflower seeds so today after I
>come home from Mom's birthday I'll try to interact
>with my little diddle and give her treats. She loves
>treats. I'm just happy that it's spring time :-) It
>was a looonnngggg winter.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.