VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:28:51 07/05/07 Thu
Author: Squiggy's Former Mom
Subject: Squirrel Under Sink........

I just wanted to say that I still check the board frequently.....And that I have at least one flyer that is living under my kitchen sink! Actually,she/he seems to have taken up residence in the area between the sink and the stove,using the drawer under the stove for a TOILET!! I have to wash everything out before I use it! Maybe I shouldnt,but I have been putting food under the sink...........sunflower seeds,walnuts in the shell,carrots,berries..........
On occasion,I have caught sight of it's little butt as it scurries away from me.....but lately it doesnt scurry as fast,so maybe someday I will get to see the other end.......
The little Dickens will shred the paper towels that are on the inside door of the cupboard........he just pulls them off the roll and shreds them! His nest must be the size of Texas by now if thats what he is using them for!!
I would love to see more pictures of all your flyers,if thats possbile.........
I am hoping to get up to NH next month to see Agnes and Sqiggy and all her other critters!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.