VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:29:15 07/15/07 Sun
Author: S. K. Dixon
Subject: Re: Agnes
In reply to: Squiggy's (former) Mom 's message, "Agnes" on 10:53:34 07/15/07 Sun

Just finished a phone conversation with Ags; she sounds well and says she is not in too much pain but is definitely "down for the count" for at least six weeks. She has a cast on each leg; on the right foot, it goes up to her knee--and in addition to the break, she had a very deep cut. The left foot has an aircast at the present but they may have to make it a regular cast, too. She is sitting in her recliner on the main floor and Ken is letting her use his laptop, so as soon as she can get her email set up, I am sure she will be in touch! Her injuries occurred when she went out on the deck to take care of a bird bath pump, and instead she ended up falling somehow. When Ken came home (very shortly after it had happened), she had managed to drag herself in; he immediately knew she needed an emergency room visit. Probably by tomorrow she will be online so send emails or e-greetings! I am just so relieved to know that she is OK, can converse, and hasn't lost that wonderful sense of humor!!

>
>"She also said to tell you that, "prayer is good, she
>can use all of your prayers,
>and thanks you for your concern and kind thoughts.""
>
> I surmise that Agnes wont be able to use the computer
>for a while,and that her daughter is pretty busy
>helping her out with all the critters and
>everything,so I dont know when I'll be hearing back
>from her,but when I do,I will post it.......

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.