VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:37:08 07/27/07 Fri
Author: Cathy C. & Princess P.
Subject: Moths for Pootie

Last night when I went in to my little Princess' room to put her in her cage she was hanging on her wall quilt looking special. I saw there were several little moths flying about. My 1st thought was 'uh oh, moths' but then I realized why little one looked so special. She was trying to catch the moths. :-) Her catching technique needed some improvement so I started batting at the fast flying moths trying to stun one so I could get it. Pootie immediately realized what I was doing (so smart!) and jumped to me. We had a blast together, catching moths by various methods. I was able to catch them in my cupped hand, then open my hands a crack for her to stick her head in and 'go fishing'. I killed a couple of them and scraped them off the wall which she gobbled up and licked the moth stuff off my fingers, but I really wanted her to have live ones so she could feel like she was the one catching them. She rode my wrist and arm while I followed a moth around the room until it got close to her wall quilt or her cage where she could jump on it & grab it, quickly stuffing it in her excited little mouth. And I also could 'herd' them over to her on her wall quilt where she would try to catch it. What fun !! At one point I couldn't find any for a minute or two and she started searching me, checking under my shirt's neck binding (have I stashed any in here?) and then checking my mouth (did squammy eat any of my moths?). She was so cute. We were a team. It's the first time I was happy to find little moths in my house. I can't figure out where they came from but I hope there's lots more for me and Pootie to have some more fun later tonight. (I had to quit catching moths and go to work, I work 3rd shift. So instead of putting Poots in her cage I left her out in case she wanted to have some more fun).

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.