VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:28:48 07/11/06 Tue
Author: Beverly
Subject: NFSA 2007 Conference

The NFSA's 2006 Conference, in Texas, was a wonderful success. Now, we're already working on a conference for 2007. We hope to hold this conference in the NE/MidAtlantic region, possibly southern New Jersey (Cape May?) or mid-Delaware (Lewes?), and likely in the early or mid Autumn. Selecting a site for the conference will be determined by those members in the NE/MidAtlantic that will consider attending. (Although one does not have to be a member of the NFSA to attend, it is, of course, highly recommended.) If there are correspondents here who would consider attending such a gathering, please leave your name (or 'alias') here or email me. If you'd like to attend, but know already that a certain weekend would not be available, on your schedule, also make me aware of that. (For instance, if you already know that your children have off from school, and that would affect your ability to attend, please advise ...) We have over a year to find a weekend that would be convenient to the majority.

NJ or Delaware are the most likely states, as both have a liberal attitude toward companion flying squirrels. Pa, Md, Ma, Ct, these all prohibit flyers as companions (to the best of my knowledge). I believe NY still permits flyers, but will have to do some more research on that. If flyers are still 'legal' in NY, we could, possibly, pick NY as a good choice. NYC can be 'pricey', but with lots of advance, we might be able to find something reasonable in the city, or in White Plains or Northern NJ.

If anyone here has suggestions they'd like considered, please, please join the NFSA, so you'll have the best position for making such recommendations.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.