VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:55:54 09/17/06 Sun
Author: Cathy C. & Princess P.
Subject: Caution: never take a squirrel's nut

Last night after a looonnnggg day I take the little Princess' dinner in to her. Every night she gets put in her cage - which she mostly likes, her cage is her castle. She's sitting atop the curtain with this huge walnut I'd given her and was having a hard time handling it. She was going to jump to me but dropped her walnut. This girl literally dove head first to the floor and ran after the rolling nut. I quickly put my hand down to the floor so she could run up my arm to "safety". (heh heh). I went to catch her but she held that big walnut up to block my hands so I gripped the walnut to take it from her. She dug in with all 4 little paws and a tug of war ensued. *WOE* to the person who removes a walnut from a squirrels mouth
:-0. She was so mad-so fast I didn't think I was going to get out of there alive. It was so funny, she was furious and actually forgetting to war dance (or was so busy attacking my fingers she didn't have time). I put the walnut in her cage and gave it a toss to the back hoping this demonic princess would go after it. She took off after it and I swear I heard her feet hitting the floor of her cage and her saying "GIVE me that nut!".

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else wants to attempt this not impossible but hazardous to your safety.

Cathy & Pootie Princess

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.