VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Thu, December 03, 02:26:24amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Welcome to the Eastern Canadian Irish Dance Message Board!
Please feel free to post your questions, thoughts and advice about Irish Dance on this board. This board is moderated and is a great place for you to share your ideas with other Eastern Canadian dancers/parents. If you have any questions or requests for removal of posts please send me an email by clicking here

**For any post removal requests, please email mod81413@gmail.com, as emails from "Contact Forum Admin" do not always make it to my inbox.**

Official IDTACe website (including Oireachtas info)

Twitter: @ECR_Oireachtas

• Exicited to be coming in to Chatham on Friday...will there be taxis at the train station or can someone provide local taxi phone number. How far between train and Holiday Inn? -- Thanks in advance, Sun, February 14, 09:45:09pm
    Nt

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Mae and Paddy Butler Feis -- Tg, Thu, February 11, 10:04:51pm
    Does anyone know if this Feis is happening this year? I can't seem to access the website anymore and I tried emailing them and it was returned.

Replies:

• Grade Exams -- Anyone know any other feiseanna/schools offering grade exams 4-5-6 besides SFH? Sadly unavailable that weekend..., Sun, January 31, 01:28:16pm

Replies:
  • Will Maple City Feis be merging novice groups if there are less than 5 dancers? Not sure of the ruling? -- ??, Wed, February 03, 06:16:05pm

Replies:
  • Gold and Shamrock -- Irish Dance Mom, Thu, January 28, 01:54:06pm
    Does anyone know if the Gold and Shamrock store is still open. I have been trying to reach them by phone and e-mail and no response.

Replies:

• Grace o mallet- prelim and champ timing -- Thx, Sat, January 30, 08:18:28am
    It appears to be oldest to youngest. Any thoughts on how long the day will be if PC and OC is on the same stage ? My u11 has an event at 2pm so wondering if the feis is feasible

Replies:

• Daughter just moved into PC and will get a set from the teacher. Are there easier and harder sets for music? Are some over-done? -- eo, Sat, January 30, 07:13:45pm

• As new condition Gavin Doherty dress - worn once! Main colour is hot pink with royal blue accents, large swarovski crystals. Current style with great stage presence. May suit taller dancer. Chest 32", waist 26/27" and length 32". Reasonably priced to sell. Please email if interested. -- ID Mum, Sat, January 30, 07:30:53am

Replies:
  • Maple City Feis -- a mom, Mon, January 18, 07:27:56pm
    Just curious to see a competitor list soon.

Replies:

• Murray Academy Feis, New Hampshire -- The Murray Academy, Exeter, NH, Thu, January 28, 03:37:06pm
    Save the Date: Sunday: May 29, 2016

Please note the venue change for our 2016 feis:
    Sanborn Regional High School
    17 Danville Road
    Kingston, NH 03848

Here are a list of hotels in the area:

Hampton Inn and Suites
    59 Portsmouth Ave. Exeter, NH
    603-658-5555
    Hilton.com

Fairfield Inn and Suites
    138 Portsmouth Ave. Exeter, NH
    603-772-7411
    Marriott.com

Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites
    11 Rocks Rd. Seabrook,NH
    1-877-320-8457
    ihg.com

Best Western Plus The Inn at Hampton
    815 Lafayette Rd. Hampton, NH
    603-926-6771
    Bestwestern.com

web.sau17.org - Directions to Sanborn Regional High School

Directions to Sanborn Regional High School 17 Danville RoadKingston, NH 03848(603)642-3341 From the Seacoast, take 101 West to the 125 Kingston/Epping exit. Turn left at the light and head south on 125 passing through Epping and Brentwood to , about 8 miles. Go through the flashing yellow light by…
    WEB.SAU17.ORG|BY ADMINISTRATOR

• Grace O'Malley feis - will OC and PC run concurrent youngest to oldest? -- Need to plan if I have time to attend, Mon, January 25, 06:17:48am

Replies:
  • Room at worlds -- Dorry l, Thu, January 28, 12:03:21am

Looking to see if anyone will be cancelling their room in Glasgow and I could take their reservation. Must be at the park inn by radison. Thank you

• Need clarification on whether or not a set is required for the preliminary championship competition -- Grace O'Malley Feis, Wed, January 27, 06:31:33pm
    I see that there will be a three round result presented in addition to the regular competition result. Not sure id dd needs to have a set prepared.

Replies:

• The Garden State Feis has reached our cap and will not reopen at feisweb. Please submit your final payments right away as all remaining unpaid entries will be deleted this week and will not be restored. -- GSF Committee, Wed, January 27, 01:02:41pm

• North Coast Feis -- Feisin Momma, Wed, January 27, 01:02:30pm
    I was wondering if anyone knows who the vendors are? My daughter wants to know. TIA

• Maple City Feis - Does OC run oldest to youngest? -- Thank you, Fri, January 22, 08:07:04am

Replies:
  • Toronto City Championships: Hello for Year 2! Please check out our website for our Syllabus and more info on the Feis. We are happy to be working with efeis.com this year so please submit your entry there. Contact us through email with any further questions as we do not check this board as often as we check our email. We are happy to help. -- torontocitychampionships.ca, Wed, January 13, 11:47:06am
    GRADES - SUNDAY MARCH 6th
    *All Beginners will receive a medal in the reel compeition
    *Five additional Special Trophy Competitions are available to all Grade Dancers
    *All Trophy Special Comps will be performed on the raised Theatre Stage
    *Reel Trophy Special Comps awards will take place on the Stage and Podium
    *All First place winners of the Reel Trophy Special Comps will receive a Sash & Stuffie

SPECIAL COMPETITIONS​
    Grades - Trophy Specials
    Beginner/Adv Beg & Novice/Prizewinner
    U10, U13 O13
    Reel
    Slip Jig
    Light Jig
    ​Single Jig
    **Please see the syllabus for more info.

Grace O'Malley Pirate Comp
    *Dress up like Grace O'Malley
    *All Ages & all Levels

PRELIM & CHAMP - SATURDAY MARCH 5th
    *all Prelim & Champ Comps will take place on raised theatre stage
    *First place is awarded a Grace O'Malley replica Perpetual Trophy (& Stuffie!)
    *Sashes for the Top Three
    *Remaining medal holders receive Grace O'Malley medal
    *A three round result will be presented to the Prelim Comps in addition to the regular competition result - regular comp and set comp combined

JUNIOR TORONTO CITY CHAMPIONSHIP DANCE OFF
    1st, 2nd & 3rd Place winners of the PC/OC Competitions Under 13

SENIOR TORONTO CITY CHAMPIONSHIPS DANCE OFF
    1st, 2nd & 3rd Place winners of the PC/OC Competitions Over 14

Replies:

• Judges for ECR Oireachtas announced -- DM, Sun, January 10, 02:23:28pm
    I see John Carey on the list for judges. Thought he was tied to Doyle school?

Replies:

• The Garden State Feis is very close to reaching our cap. Please get your entries and payments in ASAP. There will not be a waiting list and entries deleted for non-payment will not be restored. Thanks! -- GSF Committee, Sun, January 17, 11:16:00pm

• Maple City Feis -- ecrmum, Sat, January 16, 01:51:12pm
    Will there be a used dress location to sell dresses? Will there be a cost to? Thank you

Replies:

• Toronto City Championships - March 2016 - Georgetown -- a mom, Sat, January 09, 06:30:08pm
    Very confused - just by chance went onto efeis to see if the registration had been opened for this feis. It is but its dates are listed as Sat March 7th, 2016 and Sun March 8th, 2016. The 7th and 8th would have been the 2015 dates. Can someone fix them and also confirm again which day which group competes? It states that Prelim and Champ compete on the Sat while the grades dancers compete on the Sunday (I heard the reversal last week).

Please confirm asap and make the appropriate changes so I can feel confident registering my dancers. The syllabus link doesn't work yet.

Thanks!

Replies:

• Grace O'Malley feis questions -- Confused, Sat, January 09, 07:31:39pm
    What are the trophy Dances? There seems to be two for champs when trying to register. TS99 and TSB99... Both say boys and girls. Is the TSB99 for boys only ?

Replies:

• World Championships 2010 -- feispix.com, Tue, January 12, 06:29:02am
    Did you dance at Worlds in 2010? Our website currently has all the action from that year. Have a look before we remove them in four weeks time.

• SFH Irish Dance Studio Grade Exams -- Feis Registrar, Sun, January 10, 01:54:02pm
    GET TESTED!
    The SFH Irish Dance Studio is very excited to be hosting grade examinations for grades 1 through 6 on Saturday, March 12th.
    The Grades examiner will be TBD
    Space will be limited to the first 50 dancers to be registered and paid.

Location: The Exams will take place at our SFH Irish Dance Studio:
    SFH Irish Dance Studio
    174 Colonnade Rd.
    Unit 4 & 6
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Canada, K2E 7M3

Registration and payment must be in by Thursday, February 4th, 2016

Registration through our website only: http://www.suefayhealy.com/sfh-grade-exams-2016.html

Questions or concerns? Email feis@suefayhealy.com

What Are Grade Exams?
    Grade exams are one way to show your dance proficiency outside of a competitive environment. They aim to ensure that dancers at all levels learn the basics of each dance and that each dancer is given guidance on how to improve their dancing.

The exams are different from competitions, as the focus is more on the individual. Feedback is given to each dancer, highlighting their good points as well as the things they need to improve. Credits from the grade exams can be applied toward the solo dance portion of the TCRG and ADCRG examination. Dancers do not need to be regular feis competitors in order to participate in grade exams

• Considering attending the Maple City Feis- did not attend last year, could anyone give me a little insight or things to know before we go? -- Thanks!, Sat, January 02, 10:00:18pm

Replies:
  • The Garden State Feis is approx. 2/3 to our cap and is filling up quickly. Please enter and pay through PayPal ASAP to avoid disappointing your dancers. We will not have a waiting list, and the feis will close as soon as the paid cap is reached. We look forward to seeing everyone in March! -- GSF Committee, Fri, January 08, 12:12:36pm

• Considering Maple City Feis. DD is U14OC but on registration is showing in U15 OC comp. Can't find syllabus. Is there no U14OC at this feis? -- NT, Sat, December 26, 01:02:25pm

Replies:
  • feelings -- Mimi (sad), Sat, January 02, 07:55:28pm
    Missing Irish dancing days :(

• Coach bus trip to Maple City Feis (Chatham) -- Alison, Sat, January 02, 07:46:40pm
    The Gilchrist-Canavan school is organizing a coach bus trip to the Maple City Feis, leaving Friday Feb 19th from the GilCan studio in the east end at 3 pm and another pick up at the Goggin-Carroll studio, in Oakville closer to 4pm. We are staying one night and returning after the feis on Saturday. Seats are $40pp and we have a limited amount available. If you are interested please email me.

• Any new TCs or schools in the region after the last exams? I believe results came out in December. -- Congrats to all who passed :), Sat, January 02, 03:01:51pm

• For any of our Canadian friends who may not have been able to pay for their entry into North Coast Feis, we are extending the close date until Jan 9, all payments and changes by this date. -- Irishmama, NCF Secy, Fri, January 01, 11:22:57pm

• Rutherfords for sale -- Jann, Fri, January 01, 03:33:24pm
    Hardshoes $100.00 rutherford super flexi, black suede sole size 6

Soft shoes rutherford Cavan size 6.5 $40

Both in excellent condition. I'm in toronto.

• Happy New Year ECR -- xx, Thu, December 31, 11:24:04pm

• Year old Jillian Howard/Sew Irish dress newly posted on feisdresses. Worn by petite u15 OC. -- Please take a look, Thu, December 31, 08:37:36pm

• Grace O'Malley Feis -- wondering, Sun, December 27, 10:42:43am
    Is the Grace O'Malley Feis taking place this year? Thanks!

Replies:

• FeisPix website latest news -- FeisPix, Thu, December 31, 10:22:29am
    We are about to remove the London 2014 World Championships photos from our website in order to create additional capacity for new events in 2016. But we will also be trialling the uploading of past major events for a limited period only. We would welcome your views on which World Championship pics we should upload from one of the years since 2006. Please select a preferred year (one only) and email it to us via our website contact. We thank you all for your support or for just viewing our pics in 2015. Our best wishes for 2016 to ID folk everywhere.

• Merry Christmas to our great region. Continued success for all and many more wins for our region. -- Good luck in 2016., Fri, December 25, 06:31:31am

• selling a dress - what is the best way to accept $$? If I am paid by paypal do I get that as money / cash? or a credit on my paypal account -- first timer, Tue, December 22, 09:20:58pm

Replies:
  • Any new music out there anyone is practicing to ? Love the new Feis Tunes album personally -- Christmas Ideas, Tue, December 22, 04:15:17pm

Replies:
  • Beautiful Gavin for 8 - 10 year old for Sale https://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/beautiful-gavin-original-owner-3054.html -- dm, Mon, December 21, 11:54:05am
    https://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/beautiful-gavin-original-owner-3054.html

• A little late to the game, but I wanted to say thank you to SFH for the lovely time last weekend! -- Meg, Wed, December 16, 08:15:18pm
    It was our first time at a Canadian feis (we recently relocated to New York) and we thought it was very friendly and well run. I do have one question, does this feis give out results and comments for grade dancers? If so, how? I hope I didn't miss it at the feis itself. Either way, we had a lovely time and are looking forward to our next trip north! Thank you and have a lovely Christmas.

Replies:

• Thinking of transferring now that the O is over. How do you make this difficult decision? -- D, Tue, November 24, 07:12:29pm

Replies:
  • Is NFOC out for worlds? -- curious, Thu, December 17, 06:01:03pm

Replies:
  • Why don't Canadian dancers do as well as their US counterparts in Major Competitions? -- Cuious, Fri, December 18, 06:51:28pm
    Is it a numbers game -- more dancers, better competitions? Or better schools/teachers? Every so often there is the one world champ from Canada, but this is so rare...

• The 2016 Garden State Feis is open for entries at Feisweb.com. Please enter early as we normally reach our cap before the registration deadline, and there will not be a waiting list. Best wishes for the holiday season and we look forward to seeing all of you in March! -- GSF Committee, Tue, December 15, 11:49:19am

• Pittsburgh Winter Feis -- Julie, Tue, December 08, 01:00:01pm
    Pittsburgh Winter Feis

“Say YES to the Feis Dress and Boys Vest”
    (The used Solo Costume Room)

We feature:
    • Huge Dressing Room with Full Length Mirrors
    • Mannequins to Display your Solo Costume
    • One price to leave your Costume in the room for both days
    • Very Strict Volunteers who do not permit food or drink in the room

$5.00 – One Solo Costume
    $10.00 – Two or more Solo Costumes - (not to exceed $10.00)
    CASH ONLY

Hours:
    Saturday, December 26 - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    Sunday, December 27 – 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

• Gift for dancers. Framed irish dance posters for sale -GTA -- Daughter no longer dances, Fri, December 04, 05:33:42pm
    Three professionally framed larger posters available. Ordered from US but framed in GTA.

"Irish dancers walk a little taller than other people" showing dancer on toes
    "Ghillies: embellishments for Irish feet" five Ghillies pointed together to form a star
    "It doesn't matter how you reach the top, just that you keep trying" three girls climbing an outdoor staircase using the handrail instead of stairs (red track suits)

All have black frames and glass and are photo based / realistic. Black and white dominate the colour scheme.

Can provide photos and sizes on request. Not willing to ship (glass).

• Carpool to Feile Nollaig -- Jacqueline, Fri, December 04, 03:37:00pm
    Hi! Looking to carpool or catch a ride from someone in the GTA to Feile Noag next weekend with my U9 novice ID daughter. Departure timing is flexible, and potentially could share accommodations either at the Ramada or the Hilton. Please email me asap if interested.

• If you have/had a dress posted on the many dress sites and facebook groups and it is no longer available, can you kindly remove your listing or mark it as sold? It would save you from being bothered by people asking and saves buyers from looking at dresses that aren't available. -- Thank you!, Fri, December 04, 10:33:28am

• A special thanks to all who have supported Feis411.com for the last SEVEN YEARS! -- Feis411, Thu, December 03, 10:00:37am
    Registration is now open for 2016 membership. Not a member? Try us out today. 30 day trials are only $5.

Feis411.com is where you can find info on your local feis, or a feis on the other side of the USA. Links to their syllabus, stage schedule, competitor's list, results, etc. Let me do all the research for you, you just have to click.
    You can also find info on Regionals, Nationals, Worlds, Grades exams and more.

Visit www.feis411.com to sign up or renew

• Oireachtas -- please, Fri, November 06, 04:51:23pm
    Sitting in ballroom B this afternoon and saddened by the lack of respect for the dancers on stage and for the surroundings. Noise level at the back of room was SO LOUD the judge had to turn around and insist on some quiet. then there is all the trash being left behind. Ugh! I know it was a long day and the stage was very behind, but are there no manners anymore? Hope tomorrow is better...please remember this young ladies and gents have worked very hard to get their moment on stage, let them have it.

Replies:

• Will the O'Donnell Feis be held this year? it is advertised on their website but not on the NAFC schedule. Also not there is the Grace O'maley feis. Will it be held? -- ---, Fri, November 27, 12:09:57pm

Replies:
  • Premier Treble Reel -- Wondering (:/), Thu, November 26, 03:01:07pm
    Was just wondering if anyone knows if/how to find out where a dancer placed in the premier treble reel if they did not recall?
    I saw a post on the idact word blog asking the same question but it had no answers so I thought I would try here.

Thank you for your help.

Replies:

• Feile Nollaig -- Registrar, Thu, November 26, 10:10:30am
    18th Annual Feile Nollaig - new competitor list posted
    Come and join us in Ottawa on Saturday, Dec 12, 2015

Register before Monday November 30 to avoid the late fee!

Register online at http://www.suefayhealy.com/feile-nollaig.html

- Fun Santa trophies for all Trophy Specials
    - Have some fun and dress up in your best festive attire for the both grades and champ Treble Reel Specials (optional)
    - Marley flooring for all stages

Prelim and Champ competitions:
    - Fun festive sashes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
    - Rounds prizes for hard and soft shoe rounds.
    - Prelim and Champ competitions on auditorium stage with marley flooring
    - Fun Santa Trophies for Treble Reel and Traditional Set Trophy Specials

We look forward to seeing you in Ottawa for our feis!

Stay up to date with our Facebook (facebook.com/feilenollaig) and Twitter (@SFHDance)feeds. We will also announcing award times and be posting prelim and Champ results on the day of the feis.

Replies:

• was there an official photographer for Worlds in Montreal? -- can't find anything online, Wed, November 25, 03:44:52pm

Replies:
  • NANs block rooms -- repeat of RI, Sun, November 15, 01:08:12pm
    I was unable to get a room the morning the block opened. I did get a waitlisted room. I recently called the hotel to see what our chances were of a room becoming available. They said the hotel is completely sold out. The nans committee believes rooms will open up after the judges are announced.

Has anyone looked into this? Seems to be more demand than rooms available. Rooms are being scalped right now.

Is there someone fromm the ecr looking into this for the region so that the top 10 or so dancers in eachage group can attend NANs?

Replies:

• All Scotlands - Have the schedule for Days been released? Is it the same each year? -- ?, Tue, November 24, 08:39:27pm

• Have the judges for nationals been picked yet when do we know -- --, Mon, November 09, 05:13:59pm

Replies:
  • Where can the results be found? -- thank you, Wed, November 11, 09:02:21am

Replies:
  • North Coast feis 2016 -- Irishmama, Sun, November 15, 07:41:03pm
    Mark your calendars! The North Coast Feis will be held at the IX Center in Cleveland on Feb 6, 2016. We plan to open within the next two weeks, with registration on Feisworx.
    NEW this year-music and singing competitions on Friday night at our host hotel, the Sheraton, at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Come celebrate the Irish culture through music and song!
    Grade exams 1-10 will also take place on Friday night. As in previous years, all PC/OC dancers will have the opportunity to dance their rounds “Oireachtas Style” with three different panels for all three rounds. So, yes, all PC dancers will do their sets as part of their total score.
    Marley flooring for Champs, sashes for top three, comps run youngest to oldest. Small gifts for every First Feis dancer. Day of feis registration with an additional $100 “day-of” fee and registration by 9:15 AM on feis day. Cash only, no exceptions.
    Dancers in PC/OC placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd will get to “show their stuff” in our Parade of Champs held at the conclusion of the feis upstairs at the Great Big Home and Garden Show.
    We are very excited to be planning a great day for the dancers and their families on Feb 6th. Please keep checking for our opening on Feisworx very soon.

Replies:

• Anyone else notice 1 set of marks from a judge were completely the opposite than what the other judges saw? -- too far off to be a style difference, Thu, November 12, 09:23:03am
    Seems that one judge marked top dancers down and others that stopped on stage for 3 bars did not get anything taken off from 1 judge but the other 2 marked the dancer down.
    It would seem that either what was written might have been recorded wrong or keyed wrong. Like results were recorded to the wrong dancer #.
    The marks from this judge were completely opposite than the other 2 judges. With such small comp sizes how can that be?

Replies:

• Feile Nollaig -- Feis Registrar, Fri, November 13, 11:11:42am
    18th Annual Feile Nollaig
    Come and join us in Ottawa on Saturday, Dec 12, 2015

Register online at http://www.suefayhealy.com/feile-nollaig.html

Entries open to 500 paid competitors - Late entry fee of $20 per dancer if not received on or before November 30, 2015 Late Entry Deadline is Dec 4th, 2015

- Fun Santa trophies for all Trophy Specials
    - Have some fun and dress up in your best festive attire for the both grades and champ Treble Reel Specials (optional)
    - Marley flooring for all stages

Prelim and Champ competitions:
    - Fun festive sashes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
    - Rounds prizes for hard and soft shoe rounds.
    - Prelim and Champ competitions on auditorium stage with marley flooring
    - Fun Santa Trophies for Treble Reel and Traditional Set Trophy Specials

We look forward to seeing you in Ottawa for our feis!

Stay up to date with our Facebook (facebook.com/feilenollaig) and Twitter (@SFHDance)feeds. We will also announcing award times and be posting prelim and Champ results on the day of the feis.

Replies:

• Is there any place where the results from years ago are listed? It would be interesting to look back and see the names of then dancers - now dance moms/dads -- ., Wed, November 11, 09:42:31pm

Replies:
  • Interesting that a school who has had very few to no O winners in the past to have 2 female and 2 male winners in one day... -- Retired Dancer, Mon, November 09, 07:09:09pm

Replies:
  • How do you stop from slipping? Saw a few nasty falls on the O stages. DD is afraid to push herself and fall! -- :}, Wed, November 11, 01:02:28pm

Replies:
  • Teachers coaching their students on stage -- Alice (not impressed), Mon, November 09, 04:42:43pm
    I don't think it's fair when a teacher stands in front of the stage and coaches the student during her dance... saw it at the O. Not fair to the other competitors.

Replies:

• Are competitor lists from ECRO posted anywhere? -- Found results but no competitor lists, Wed, November 11, 12:51:47pm

Replies:
  • Any updates on the young lady who went up for awards on crutches? Hoping she is doing better. -- Concerned dance mom., Wed, November 11, 02:13:10pm

Replies:
  • I saw a post about a famous multi world winner not being seen at the O. Post seems to have been deleted. Is there something wrong about asking about a ECR favorite? -- Fan, Sun, November 08, 06:45:51pm

Replies:
  • Politics at the O were bad this year? -- :, Mon, November 09, 08:09:32am

Replies:
  • Is there a lost & found for the Oireachtas? -- Missing items, Mon, November 09, 08:06:12pm

Replies:
  • music at the "O's' -- dancer, Sun, November 08, 06:34:12pm
    was it just me or was the music in ballroom B way too fast? we tell them what speed and it was way to bloody fast..which messes up everything!!! wondering if this is done deliberately to some dancers...

Replies:

• The schedule is now posted on www.horganacademy.webs.com for the Horgan Academy Fall Feis. Entries are still being accepted for this weekends Feis in Connecticut. -- Feis Committee, Mon, November 09, 11:12:17am
    +New England extends a Cead Mile Faile to our Canadian friends!

• Is there a daily schedule out for worlds yet? Any hotel info? -- First timer, Mon, November 09, 07:53:48am

Replies:
  • Found a small bubble sock in Room 1339 Fairmont -- jaqq, Sun, November 08, 07:29:21am
    WE checked in Saturday, probably you are long gone. I could send it home with someone from your school if want.

Replies:

• Shipping a dress to the UK - Has anyone shipped a used solo dress to the UK from Canada? I have an interested buyer who wants to know how much shipping would be. When I looked at Canada Post surface, it said it could take 4-6 weeks and cost $90 Cdn. Is there a better/easier/cheaper way to do this? Any suggestions are appreciated. -- DM, Sun, November 01, 11:00:55am

Replies:
  • Western Canada -- Dancer, Wed, November 04, 04:39:41pm
    Is there a Western Canadian voy board?

Replies:

• NANS hotel booked up and its only 10:15!!!! here we go again! Seriously time to Boycott this event! -- ecr dancer, Mon, November 02, 10:17:34am

Replies:
  • Beautiful Gavin dress for sale. Dress is hot pink with royal blue accents on sleeves, hem and shawl. Worn once by 5'6" tall dancer. £595 ono. -- ID Mum, Tue, November 03, 11:26:29am

• Entries for the Horgan Academy Fall Feis on the weekend of Nov. 14th & 15th in Naugatuck, Connecticut will close on Nov. 10th. -- Feis Committee. Thank you!, Sun, November 01, 04:56:18pm
    +Entry form is available at www.HorganAcademy.webs.com

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion. --Martha Graham
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.