VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Thu, December 03, 03:20:21amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sat, September 19, 02:37:51pm
Author: SafetyMom
Subject: Re: They are also rising alarmingly in Quebec. Doesn't seem like the right idea to be attending a feis right now. I know we all want some normalcy but I also know we don't want another lockdown. People will scream though its their right and don't make them feel bad.
In reply to: Its all hard 's message, "They are also rising alarmingly in Quebec. Doesn't seem like the right idea to be attending a feis right now. I know we all want some normalcy but I also know we don't want another lockdown. People will scream though its their right and don't make them feel bad." on Sat, September 19, 01:18:00pm

Again, the difference is the fact that this feis has EVERY safety protocol in place. It will be a VERY controlled environment. On the flip side, it's the irresponsible party-people who keep having large gatherings but ignoring all of the safety rules that are making the numbers climb. You'll be safer at a feis than you will be at school or at any house party. Do what you're comfortable with, but understand the plans that are in place and know that those who DO decide to attend, will do so safely. :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.