VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: EVOLVING BEAUTIES PAGEANTS.. NAPERVILLE PAGEANTS

Author:
Anonymous
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:17:56 05/12/12 Sat

Hi to all...Evolving Beauties Pageants will be hosting its 1st pageant in Naperville, IL.
Evolving Beauties is a Natural/Semi-Glitz pageant system serving Indiana and Illinois.

June 9, 2012
Naperville, IL
Location TBD

Our mission is to encourage each contestant to be confident in who they are and how they look. Our pageants are made to boost confidence and showcase natural beauty in our children. We want our contestants to not only look pretty; but to feel beautiful in their own skin. We encourage contestants to make new friends and to especially to HAVE FUN!!!!

Our pageant system is designed for everybody to have fun while competing. Although we are not like the pageant system seen on TV, we still can have fun and receive some of the most amazing crowns, gifts, and prizes. Each pageant will have a fun and exciting theme that will showcase the contestant beauty with different outfit changes.

Girls 0-16 years old are welcome!
Boys 0-12 years old are welcome as well!

EVERY CONTESTANT WILL BE AWARDED AT THE PAGEANT!

The Supreme Package Includes:

Beauty & Theme Queen/Princess per age group
Overall Personality & Overall Most Beautiful
Photogenic Supreme
Congenitality Supreme
Mini-Supreme
Grand Supreme
Ultimate Grand Supreme
Directors Choice

Each contestant will win a Trophy & Crown.

All of this for $ 85

So check Evolving Beauties Pageant... www.evolvingbeautiespageants.weebly.com or via email at evolvingbeauties@gmail.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Thinking about going- anyone else? (NT)Anonymous13:31:34 05/16/12 Wed
I signed up. Good stage practice for $100. New director so not going in with high expectations. (NT)Anonymous16:26:13 05/16/12 Wed
I'm signing up today. She has a good weekend special. (NT)Anonymous11:55:18 05/19/12 Sat
PAGEANTAnonymous23:28:29 05/20/12 Sun
I may take a chance and sign up this week. It looks like it may be a good experience. Not expecting too much though (NT)Anonymous23:30:44 05/20/12 Sun
PAGEANTAnonymous23:31:39 05/20/12 Sun
Anyone know if the special is still going on? (NT)Anonymous17:31:59 05/21/12 Mon
Director, you need to be careful about 'specials'. First special was $65. Now this special is $65 plus a free optional. Usually the first entries get the best deal. I know you're trying for contestants, but we PM's talk. Thanks for your understanding. (NT)Anonymous22:31:49 05/21/12 Mon
Is it to late to sign up (NT)Anonymous13:19:57 05/26/12 Sat
has anybody talk to the director today im trying to sign my dd up!! (NT)Anonymous20:47:48 05/30/12 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.