VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:58:54 12/22/07 Sat
Author: Fan
Subject: Misunderstanding
In reply to: Ben 's message, "I'm trying to figure out fan's logic." on 07:27:59 12/22/07 Sat

I am not basing my list on points scored. I was just using to show there highs for the season. I understand it does look like I am using that as a measuring stick but I am not. That list is simply based upon all aspects of the game.
1. Scoring ability
2. Defensive ability
3. Team work
4. In game intensity
5. Attitude
6. Respect of the game

I do believe chergy has the ability to score and score a ton of points, but he does not meet other criteria. Defensively I have watched players score on him with ease since he was a freshman. He does not work well with his teammates. He is only intense when the ball is in his hands. He has a losing attitude and gives up when his team is down. I believe he does have a respect for the game because he plays a ton of ball. This is my opinion list and not everyone has to agree with it. I just do not think that first team or poy should just be scoring.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.