VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:24:02 02/24/08 Sun
Author: JJ Jackson (no bullshit)
Subject: to set the record straight from JJ myselffff
In reply to: Rick Belmont 's message, "Jackson's Career Ends" on 21:12:01 02/19/08 Tue

just so u guys get your info straight...

i was found not guilty in court on the marijuanna charges, but plead guilty to driving without a liscense... there was no meeting because the playoff rosters were already sent in, so there was no chance of me playing.

now 2nd im not a "convict". yeah i made some mistakes but who hasnt? i failed off the team sophmore year and it was a big learning process for me. all you people that say all these things about me have probably never met me. and if you have, you would have a completly different thought about who and what i am. you all are such little people. my career is not over, it has just begun. and please, if you are going to verbally lash me go ahead and do it. dont say stupid shit about random ass things like my family. you people have no idea what my world is like and you never will. and the funny thing is, is that i dont give 2 shits if u ever do.

i plan on attending the Trinity-Pawling School and try to gain a football scholarship on a high level. i still believe i can over-come some of the unfortunate events that occured in the past couple years. until then you can love me or hate me. just know im going to be me and u guys can follow the rest of my career if you are interested.

can you please just stop talking about me on this stupid forum because its starting to get me irritated when people talk to me about the shit people say. most of you are clowns anyways hahaha

oh and i was born 03/13/1989 10 lbs 4 oz. not too old haaaaaaa

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.