VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:06:34 01/08/08 Tue
Author: the assistant
Subject: big games in class L tonight

Some good ones tonight...

highlighted by Exeter - Salem. In Salem, will Petzy score enough to carry Exeter? Or will Jones and co. shut him down at home? This could be a nice preview of a final four matchup come March. I like Salem mainly because they are more balanced and playing at home.

Another huge game for both teams is Londonderry - Merrimack in Merrimack. Londonderry has had some ups and downs in their young season and needs this win to solidify them as a top contender. These are the games they HAVE to win. Merrimack is scrappy and so far has put together a couple of nice wins vs. Keene and Goffstown. This would be a nice one for their resume. I like Merrimack at home...I've yet to see Griffin be anything but lazy.

Dover vs. Nashua North. Dover's string of Nashua teams continues against and improving North squad. Building on an impressive showing at the Nashua Holiday Tourney North took care of BG last week. They will have to shut down Mr. Herrion to have a chance. Dover makes the trek to Nashua looking for an upset, and they always have a chance with Herrion pouring in over 25 a game. Again I like the home team in this one, North by a couple.

There are a lot of other intriguing matchups tonight including the Timberlane/Winn game (Winn is a LOT better than last year - as is Timb), Alvirne/Memorial (are the Broncos finally for real again?) and Goffstown/West will be a good game I expect. I like Winnacunnet, Alvirne and Goffstown in those games.

If you missed it, Nashua South and Concord played Monday night with South coming out on top 56-54. Didn't see the game but sounds like another nail biter, as I expect a lot of games will be this year with so much parity. It's like how the NFL used to be before the Pats signed Moss, Welker O. Thomas, etc. Read the story on South's win here...

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080108/SPORTS01/833813314/-1/sports

Good luck to everybody tonight...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.