VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:20:00 01/10/08 Thu
Author: rebounds
Subject: hollis hanover
In reply to: fan 's message, "hanover" on 13:58:38 01/10/08 Thu

exactly... hollis has 4 very solid bigs who all can rebound the ball on both ends of the floor. and you're forgetting that hollis' style of play is to run like hell and tire the other team (ie scoring 81 vs pelham and beating conval by 42). youre telling us that hanover's two bigs can run with hollis' four the whole game? because if you're not then you have to answer the question who is going to rebound against hollis' bigs when hanovers' bigs are suckin wind? hollis may not have the superstar big men, but there is no other team with the depth on the boards like hollis. all 4 big guys are seniors also. and and this whole topic isnt even regarding the 6-4 tobin (dont forget about him, POY at this point in the season in my opinion). ya hanover's 2 big guys will post up and score a ton because dont get me wrong, they are very good players, i dont see hanover, or any other team in the league, matching hollis' depth.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.