VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:09:40 01/10/08 Thu
Author: coach
Subject: south starters
In reply to: manchester 's message, "coach/south" on 05:56:59 01/10/08 Thu

I am not sure but I am sure that they lost their core which was Sammy Alexanian, Matt Feehan, and Mike Chroney. Ramos and little Feehan and Nelson are trying to recoup but those three are just not enough. Next year those three will all return and South may be a force. But this year regardless of the early-season loss, I believe North is the better team. They only realized it after the loss! During the Christmas tournament they played with force and began to play up to their expectations by beating Trinity. Consistency is key. Will they be able to continue this? They are beginning to by beating a weak BG team and and weak Dover team. They face another weak team in Concord Friday. Next Friday will be the true test against Salem @ Salem. I honestly believe that North can win this game. To my knowledge and after discussing with other coaches, North beat Salem by 20 or so in fall league without some key players. Fall ball essentially means nothing because coaching rarely comes into affect and records are not on the line. Next week will tell us more. And please do a regular bracketology or power ranking. SOMEONE!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.