VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:53:23 01/29/08 Tue
Author: the assistant
Subject: My last post on Voy
In reply to: the assistant 's message, "NEW FORUM" on 05:38:26 01/11/08 Fri

Well hasn't this thread turned into a nice topic.

Anyway, the NH Basketball Forum is really taking off...we have topic areas of Class L, Class I that have lots of good discussions going.

There is also a section on former players that is updated as often as can be done with latest game results from their college careers.

A discussion area for AAU hoop is waiting for some discussion as well.

As great as Voy was for however many years it was here (I posted for a grand total of about 2 months before I got sick of it) it's time to sign up, take ownership for your comments and come to the NH Basketball Forum by following the link in the main topic message.

While the forum does not allow attacks on players or foul language, critiquing a players game or a teams game is highly recommended and you will not be banned for voicing an opinion. You will only be banned if the comments are meant to degrade a player, etc.

If you can't handle the simple rules, then you are right, Voy is the place for you. In fact I'm sure there are lots of NH BB Forum posters who still post over here when they want to vent steam. Because that's what this forum has become, a place to argue aimlessly with no supporting arguments, and no regard for others.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.