VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Message from forum Admin

Author:
Thomas Koons
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:49:48 08/28/09 Fri

Hello everyone or anyone that still visits this forum. The forum was under heavy attack from spammers for the past few months and its been a headache trying to keep up with blocking them. In the end the spam posts had pushed off any real posts until even all the archives were filled with spam. So I deleted all the messages and we'll start fresh.

I do apologize for the regular's that frequented this forum and to the new visitors that had to read such filth all over this site!

I increased the time between posts to 1 minute to try and prevent the spammers from staying on this site but if you see any spam, please feel free to contact me at the Contact Forum Admin link at the bottom of this page and I'll remove the posts ASAP!

Thank you, Tom

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Message from forum AdminMark Fernandez (happy)21:54:27 08/30/09 Sun
Re: Message from forum AdminThomas Koons09:09:59 10/04/09 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.