VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

The 6400 Zone
forums banner bar

Welcome to my 6400 Zone Forums. I thought since Apple changed their format that I would try to find away to make my own. Well, this place just reminds me of the old Apple styled forums so I had to use it :) Please feel free to ask any question here on the 6400/6500 and others based on the same mother board designs. Enjoy! If you have any questions about these forums, please email me at thomas@zone6400.com. To add a message, just scroll to the bottom of this page and type in your info. To view archives, just select the archive number from the list in the upper right corner of the main forums window. To search for a specific topic, try the search box below.

Search The 6400 Zone Forums powered by FreeFind

Visit The 6400 Zone main site. Many questions are already answered here!

Subject Author Date
I need advice on a fan installation in a 6500 Power Mac....GailGail07:42:37 09/11/09 Fri
globalfax software anyone?Steve18:13:13 08/30/09 Sun
Main index ] [ Archives: [1] ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.