VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Re: Macintosh Performa 6400/180, Apple Multiple Scan 15 Display, distorted display

Author:
John (ancient)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:13:42 04/01/16 Fri
In reply to: Michael Smith 's message, "Macintosh Performa 6400/180, Apple Multiple Scan 15 Display Model Number M2943, distorted display" on 14:27:35 08/19/15 Wed

You probably know more about this than I do but I had this problem some years ago and no one was hopeful. I happened to move one of the PCI cards to another 6400 and discovered while doing that, that one of the boards wasn't quite seated all the way. This was probably from one or another of my safaris inside the computer. I pushed it in all of the way and problem solved. Hope this helps. Sorry for the delay but I don't come on this site so often anymore.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.