Physical Examination & Diagnostic Procedures Forum.
www.PhysicalExamForum.com
www.PhysicalExaminationForum.com

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
Subject: mom as your chaperone

Author:
henry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 03:11: pm

this question is for mostly younger guys on here but older guys can answer it too about when they were younger.

how do you feel about your mom being your chaperone during your physicals? do you like it or would you rather go alone? i'm still allowed to bring my mom in with me. i'm 19 btw.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: mom as your chaperone

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 03:37: pm

My pediatrician required a chaperone until age 18. My dad came with me most of the time, but if he couldn't get out of work, or if he was out of town, my mom sat in the room. It felt a bit uncomfortable, but I got used to it.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: mom as your chaperone

Author:
henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 03:47: pm

jeremy, did your pediatrician have you get nude while your mom was still in the room?

btw, i still go to my pediatrician. i can stay with him until i am finished with college. that's why i can still have my mom come with me.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: mom as your chaperone

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 05:00: pm

Henry, I grew up in the 70's. My pediatrician office used a rectal thermometer until age 18. There were some other offices in town that switched over at 12 or 13 years old, but not mine. Also, privacy for the patient was never a major concern. Maybe it was a matter of being very busy and perhaps understaffed, but I don't know. What I do remember is that on many occasions the door was left open or perhaps half way open and people walking by could easily see in. When entering the examining room I would be told to undress down to my underwear, but at various times, such as temperature taking or genital exam, I would be naked and my mom or dad, whoever was there that day, would see. It was something that was inevitable at the time so you just got used to it.

Author:
mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 10:02: pm

hi. i'm in high school and i still go to a pediatrician and my mom comes in with me to chaperone too. i dont think it's all that unusual although i know some guys who go in by themselves now. it is a little embarrassing but what are you going to do

Author:
zone9
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 11:45: pm

Jeremy did any of the staff or patients see you without your clothing when the door was open?

Author:
Kyle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 01:31: am

It was always my mom and never my dad. My memories are of the 80s with my last pediatrician visit in 1990 just after I started my freshman year of high school. Since it was the same every year as far back as I remember, it probably would have been more uncomfortable if she had stopped being there.

Author:
oel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 04:36: am

we had our physicals and all other med exams at school. our parents never were called. but when i was sick i was seen by our pediatrician. it was at the polyclinic or she was called to visit me at home. in iether cases my mom or my granny were present throughout the whole examination. the doctor asked me to undress to my underpants. when i was small my mom helped me to undress but then i did it myself. if it was a home visit and i stayed in bed, then i removed just my t-shirt to have just underpants. I remember during one home visit i was laying in bed having pyjamas on me. the doc asked me to remove pyjamas. i did not want to because i had nothing under the pyjama pants. but the doc insisted and my granny also said it was absolutely necessary. It was so embarrassing to be naked in front of my granny and the female doc while i was a boy who started puberty about 13.

Author:
John_Modest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 09:07: am

I had an early puberty. I was basicly done by age 10. My mom had me examined twice a year by my doc between the ages of 8 and 10. Mom was always present for the exam, with one or two of my sisters. The doc always checked to see if I was developing properly.

When I was sick or getting a physical I started going into the exam room by myself at age 13.

John

Last edited by author: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 09:09: am   Edited 1 time.

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 09:56: am

Zone: I'm not saying this happened every exam, but many times there were patients walking through the hall on the way to or from an exam room and they could see in to the room perfectly. Of course, at any time those same people could be on the receiving end of the looks. I also saw people in various stages of undress after an exam. It was just the way things were done then. No kid enjoyed being seen but it was just an era where you wouldn't be allowed to complain either.

Author:
oel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 02:28: pm

John,
did u feel shy of your early puberty. i know some boys are nor happy about early pubic hair and even try to shave it

Author:
John_Modest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 05:45: pm

No, I didn't feel shy.The other boys would sometimes look a while, but that was to be expected. When we were changing or showering I was the only one for a while with any pubic hair at all. You tend to stare at someone different.

The only times my early puberty caused any problems was when I was still young and a girl or woman seen me nude. They were always a little suprised, and my pubic area was always the 'center of attention' so to speak.

It only lasted about 3 years, then all the other boys were sprouting and I was normal again.

John

Author:
henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 05:51: pm

how did you feel about your mom seeing your pubic hair ?

Author:
pittsburgh pa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 12:49: pm

how about a female you just met?

when i was 12 i was in a group home and was told i needed a physical.i was chaperoned by an unfamiliar female and i was a male.we talked and listened and to the radio on the way there.i thought she was just going to take me to the appointment and wait outside.we filled out some questions and both went into the exam room.i thought she would leave when the doctor came in.the doctor arrived for my exam and she was a woman.she came in and the two of them talked then she said to me take off my clothes.here i was in front of two woman i had never met before and removing my clothes.i was almost 13 and just started getting pubes.when she said that i must have looked scared and she said to leave my underwear on.so it wasnt that bad.there were two chairs i was sitting on one the lady on the other.i had put my clothes on the chair next to her.then i got up on the exam table.i was sitting on the table and my legs were facing the lady in the chair.the doctor was doing her normal things.then she said lay down.the two women were talking and she started pressing on my stomach and in one quick movement my underwear were around my ankles.i was in shock.she was standing at my chest talking to this lady who could see everything in full view.she now took my underwear off completely and put them on the chair with my other clothes.there i was completely naked in front of two women i didnt even know.and they were both getting a great show of me.it seemed to last a long time but i was probably over in a minute or two.then she said ok and i leaped up to get to my underwear jumped off the table and almost fell. the lady sitting in the chair caught me.yes i was still completely naked.she actually helped me put my underwear back on and my stuff was just inches from her face.on the ride home it was very quiet and we didnt talk about what happened.

Author:
John_Modest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 07:23: pm

My mom and sisters had seen me naked a lot. Our water pipes always froze up in winter and we ended up taking a bath in the kitchen behind a stove. My mom and my two oldest sisters (I was the oldest child) carried water for me. I carried water for my sisters. They had seen me go through puberty and sprout hair. My oldest sister had no curiousity at all, but my second sister always had questions and tended to watch closely when at the doctors.

John

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: mom as your chaperone

Author:
Mrs.Judy.Love
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 10:37: pm

John Modest I take it you must have also viewed your sisters?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: mom as your chaperone

Author:
John_Modest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 06:07: am

Yeah, I also seen my sisters. I was the oldest, I had four younger sisters. I had watched the three older ones bud and start puberty before we installed a furnace and remodeled the bathroom so's the pipes didn't freeze up.

I didn't carry water for my mom, the girls didn't carry for dad. Once the girls started developing dad didn't fetch hot water for them. I guess he didn't feel right doing that. I guess I was the only one in the family that EVERYONE got hot water for and seen naked.

We always stood up when hot water was being poured into the tub. None of us were trying to hide anything anyway.

I didn't see the girls nude in the doctors office very often at all, but every time I had one of my early puberty check ups there was no where else to leave the girls, so I always had an audience. The two younger ones didn't know what was going on. #3 would watch a little, then go back to playing. #1 the oldest was totally disinterested and would read or do homework. #2 was always watching intently and would have questions for me the next time I was in the tub.

Mom was always watching and asking questions. The doctor had wanted to do a study on me, including taking pictures. Mom told him no, no pictures. He always had a chart he filled out and papers he'd make notes on. I learned later part of what he did used the tanner scale for comparasion.

John

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: mom as your chaperone

Author:
oel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 10:10: am

John_Modest,
You mentioned pubic hair as a sign of your early puberty. What about the other staff like size of genitals and erection? And of course psychology. When entering puberty the kids usually start feeling extremely shy when exposed in nude in the presence of the opposite gender especially about same age. Did you feel embarrassed at the doctors or while being bathed and your sisters looked at you? Did you ever got erection? I cannot even imagine that I was in the same situation.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: mom as your chaperone

Author:
John_Modest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 04:59: pm

Yes, all the other signs of puberty were there also. The doctor told mom "He's having a perfectly normal puberty, just 3 or 4 years early".I started having erections at 8, and was having full ejaculations at 10.

Honestly, I never got self consious around my mom or sisters. They were like honorary boys. No attraction or embarassment at all.

The only time I was (extremely) embarassed at the doctors one of my aunts (she was only 1 year older than me) was with my mom. This was at one of my last visits. My grandma had the girls for a day out. My other grandma called mom to ask if she could watch her sister (my aunt) for the afternoon. I guess the doc wasn't paying attention and just assumed she was one of the girls. She told me later I was the first boy she'd seen nude. The doc asked my mom to step out of the room so he could talk to her. I was starting to get dressed. My aunt had a number of comments and questions of her own untill mom and the doc walked back in. Mom told me later what he'd said.

This was the only time I can remember I got an erection at the doctors with everyone watching. This lead to a lot of complications later.

This aunt was of course friends with my sisters and when she stayed overnight she described in detail everything that happened.

I don't know if my oldest sister ever glimpsed me erect. She probably did. I know my second sister seen me erect while sleeping, I woke up and caught her.

John

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 10:57: am

"Jeremy"

I can understand some of your comments about the fact that thre was nothing strange when you were young to be exposed to the view of your mother or other persons in a medical office if the door stayed open but you seem to consider it as quite normal and common even for male teenagers.

if you were talking of kids, that means for me boys under 12 age, I can agree easily with that statement since I was myself a boy in the 50's and I know that the modesty was not a great concvern at that time, but if you are talking also of male teenagers over than 12 age or may be 14 age to take more in account the mentalities of the past, I think that it made a great difference and I am more surprised that you found it as normal and usual.

"John the Modest"

if your sisters were only present at your medical examination when you had between 8 to 10 age as you were telling it in your first message, it was not a big deal if they saw you in the nude.

of course, they saw you more aged at home for your bath but it was an other situation

Author:
John_Modest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 05:04: pm

You're right. My last physical was when I was 10, about to turn 11. It was 2 or 3 years later before we remodeled and the kitchen baths stopped. They seen me nude up untill that time.

John

Author:
Simon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 11:20: am

The last time that my Mother saw me totally undressed I was about 14 or 15.

It was a hot August day. The night before, I slept on the floor of the den, (My bedroom was upstairs, and it got hotter than Hell's kitchen.) The window was open and Dad was out mowing the lawn. When I woke up, my eyes were nearly swollen shut and I had was starting to get hives all over. Mom called the pediatrician, and he immediately refereed me to an allergist.

Mom and I got to the office, filled out the forms, etc. We both figured that this doc would take a quick look and he'd know what was what. While he was talking to Mom, he started examining me. While on his table, he told me to remove my trousers and underpants. I protested, then he said "Is he wearing clean underwear?" Mom said "He better be," at which point the pants came off. He checked my legs, then my genital and looked at my buttocks. I was, to say the least, quite embarrassed. (In those days, I was very self conscience about my body, especially the changes from going through puberty.)Then I redressed and they did a scratch test, and determined that I was allergic to grass.

It was a number of years later that I realized that the reason he had done a complete physical is because he had never seen me before, so he wanted a "baseline." He had Mom stay with me to answer the medical history questions, etc, because that was just his way. Often younger patients either don't know or were embarrassed to answer questions. To my knowledge, it was the only time my Mom had ever seen me naked with pubic hair.

Author:
Ricardo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 01:06: pm

The last time my mother saw me naked would have been in grade 9 when I had picked up pinworms for the second and last time. She had seen me itching while watching the TV and had asked me why I was itching. My answer was obviously not to her satisfaction because she told me to let her know the next time I had to use the bathroom for a 'number 2'. Reluctantly I did. She told me she would wait outside until I had finished up but that I wasn't to flush the toilet or throw the used toilet paper in the toilet until she had been in to check. After letting her in she closed and locked the door behind her and proceeded to check the toilet bowl and toilet paper before having me bend over the side of the bath where she checked my bottom for signs of worms or eggs. Although I was careful not to give her a frontal view I'm sure she saw everything from behind anyway.

Author:
Norman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 11:31: am

I was about 15 when my mother went with me to the doctors for the last time. I was not shy about her seeing me naked, more the nurse and doctor. What got me really embarrassed when doctor asked me personnel questions. I knew that ought to answer frankly but it was very embarrassing in mother's presence.

Author:
Edward
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 01:20: pm

I had a truly embarrassing situation when i was 14 years old. I had problems with my bowel movements and my mother decided that she will set up an appointment with a well known pediatrician (an older male, in his 60's) to have me checked out. My aunt was an old friend of this pediatrician (he was the doc for my cousins too at that time), so my mother asked her to book an appointment for me.

When the big day arrived my aunt and my mom take me to the doc. After some waiting, the nurse came out and invited us in to the exam room. My aunt asked if she should come in or not, and my mother answered her that she can come in with us. It turned out later that it was a big mistake...

So we went in, all sat down, the nurse disappeared, and after some embarrassing questions from the doc, which mostly answered by my mother, the examination began.

First, I did not have to undress, the doc measured my height and weight. He said that I'm in the lower part of the normal range for my age. Than he instructed me to take off my T-shirt, so he can listen to my heart and lungs. After this, he said he would like to examine my tummy, so i had to lay down on the examination table.

Without hesitation, he unzipped my jeans and pulled it a bit lower. I was a bit tensed at that time, a total stranger pulling down your trousers, and your mother and aunt watching it...

After some push here and there, came my worst nightmare. He asked me to pull down my trousers and underpants completely, so he can examine my rectum. What? I was in total shock, but what could I do in that situation. After some hesitation I'm obeyed like a good boy. My aunt said that don't be embarrassed honey, I will turn away, so she get up from her chair and turned half away.

With my pants and underpants at my ankles, and some tears in my eyes I climbed back up on the table. The doctor positioned me (on my side, legs up to my chest)and than I saw that my mother has perfect way to my small teenage penis and even smaller scrotum with some minor hair around it. (I was a "late bloomer".) My aunt's view was even better, because she was standing only meters from the examining table... My face went red as fast as hell. Then doctor put on some gloves, put some jelly on his right index finger and slowly but firmly push it in to my rear hole, rotate this way and that, poking here and there for a good two minutes I think. When he finished he said, that he found nothing wrong back there, and let me to dress up. When I climbed down to the table and pulling up my pants, he glanced at my genitals and made a comment that I'm developing well, but slower than average. Oh thank you!-that was only I could thought at that time. It was so embarrassing!

After that the doc wrote some prescriptions, and it was over. There was complete silence in the car on way home...

Author:
Leon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 01:15: pm

I must be a little different than most. Mom and dad have seen me naked from the first day I was born until I left home at 22. We were a very open family and nudity was never an issue. I have a brother and a sister and none of us gave a second thought about being nude in front of each other.

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 10:42: pm

Last time my mom was present in the exam room while I was stripped down to my underpants I was 15. I felt very uncomfortable because she was starring at me the whole time during the exam. When the doctor had me lay down on the table he pulled my under pants down and I started to get hard. I was very uncomfortable to have an full erection right in front of my own mother. neither the doctor or my mom said anything, but I sure felt embarressed. I think you should be able to at least have a gown on so if this does happen it will be out of view.

Author:
Exam in front father
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 12:15: am

When I was a teenager my father attended all of my physicals.
He took me for the first time when I was 12. The last time was when I was 21.
The doctor he took me to had me naked for the entire exam - he used to be an army doctor, and I guess that's how they did them in the army.
That first time was pretty traumatic because I had never been naked in front of my dad before, and I didn't know he was going to follow me into the exam room. But after a while I got used to it and then they were actually pretty cool. I liked that he was able to see my body developing over the years.
I, too, got erections during my physicals, starting around 14. At 16 my doctor started doing rectal exams.

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 03:16: am

Growing up with two older sisters, and in a house with two bathrooms, my father and I shared a common bath. My mother would leave for work around six every morning and that left two men and two women (sisters) getting ready for work/school every week day morning. My dad had no reservations about being naked with me; therefore, I had no reservations with his attendance. I entered puberty rather early early and my genital growth and body hair distribution was witnessed daily be my father. Fortunately, he was, and still is, a very positive role model for me. He and I would also workout at the local Y and always showered together there. He would comment on my development and this has always been a confidence booster for me. During this time I wanted to be just like him ... hung and hairy! My father also witnessed several of my athletic physicals every summer before practice began. I thought nothing of being examined by a doctor while my father watched.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: mom as your chaperone

Author:
mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 06:24: am

that sounds cool kevin.
i wish my dad could go with me instead of my mom.
i dont mind my mom coming in with me but dad would be nicer.
he cant take off of work though.

Author:
Donald
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 11:24: am

My mother took me to my exams up through 7th Grade. After that my dad took me. So my dad saw me naked once a year until my last pediatrician physical just before my 18th birthday

Author:
Jacob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 09:56: am

My father took me for my annual sports physicals starting when I was entering freshmen year of high school. He would take me during early August we he was home on vacation. He came with me for all four years of high school. I was only 17 at the start of my senior year and the doctor wanted a parent present until we were at least 18. My doctor always asked me to strip down fully nude for the physical. He gave me a very complete exam each time, and I only realized years later what a good doctor he was. My father was always in the room. I would actually strip before the doctor came in so I was usually sitting on the table for five to ten minutes before he arrived. I did not mind being naked in front of my father. I understood the reasons for it and accepted it as the way things were. Most of my friends had the same experience. My best friend had both his parents with him. I at least had a mother who had the good sense to stay home and let my dad deal with it. I did have an erection once during the final physical. Neither the doctor or my father ever said a word about it. They were both real gentleman.

Author:
Harald
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 01:25: pm

An odd thing happened when I was 16 and had arrived as foreign exchange student to the US in the 80s. After about a week, a couple of days before the start of the semester, I was visiting the High School I was to attend.
The dad of my host family took me there, the principal showed us the premises and we met some of the teachers. When I thought we had finished the principal said I should see the doctor as well, for a check up all new students were offered.
My "dad" and the doctor seemed to be acquinted and he followed me all the way in to the examination room, while they were talking hunting and fishing. I stripped behind a screen and expected him to leave, but he stayed during the whole exam, where I was totally nude for maybe one minute.
From what I understood this was normal procedure at this school, at this time, but Ive always wondered.

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 11:06: am

I thought that my mom had seen me naked for the last time when i was about 12, but when i was 16 i kept getting a lot of pain in my abdomen. My mom took me to the doctors and although she wasn't going to come in to the actual examination room the doctor asked her to.

The doctor had me explain to her what the pains were like and asked me if my testicles hurt or my scrotum swollen. That thoroughly embarrassed me in front of my mom but, then she told me to remove my clothes and lay on the couch. I felt terrible but of course had to do what she said.

The doctor examined my testicles and explained that i had a hernia. She showed my mom that my scrotum was very tight and swollen on the left side because of the hernia and she started squeezing and pushing around my left testicle. And as if i wasn't humiliated enough in front of my mom, all her 'handling' of me caused me to get an erection.

Eventually the doctor pushed the 'bulge' back into my body and explained that's how my testicles should look and an operation is needed quite urgently.

Final humiliation, on that day!, my mom said to the doctor "is the curve in his penis...unusual?" Thanks mom for pretending not to notice!

No was the answer only if it gets worse or painful.

Anyway i had the hernia op and no more pains anywhere. Well worth it of course but the memory of my mom 'studying' my 'bits and pieces' so closely i don't think i will ever forget.

Sam

Author:
Walter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 03:16: am

I`m a dad of a 14 yo boy and my wife and his mother always insist on being present in exam room during his regular physical exams. She is rather solicitous mother who take good care for his mental and physical development. The Medical Office requirements demand parent to be present at the examination until come of age. I`m worried about our son`s health non less then my wife, but she consider a women is as appropriate for chaperone, independently of the gender of the child.

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014, 02:17: am

Up until 14 when I started high school my pediatrician always had my mom sit in with me. I would start off in my briefs but during the exam he would tell me to take them off. I never really got bothered about my mom being in there while I was naked.

When I had my first physical for high school the doctor took me into the exam room alone and we talked for just a couple of minutes and then he asked me if I wanted my mom to sit in. I guess it was optional now but I said it would be OK if she did, so he told me to get undressed and he went out to get her.

Now it seems like most guys my age (16) go in by themselves but I know a couple of guys who go to my doctor, including a senior on my hockey team, and they both have their moms stay with them too.

Author:
Averageguy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014, 10:29: am

I do not remember my Mother being present for any physical I had once I became a teenager (other than sitting in the waiting room). Nor would I have wanted her to be.

Author:
tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014, 04:25: pm

My mother never took me to the doctor. It was always my father. However I was spending one summer at my grandparents and my aunt (who lived close by) took me to her doctor when I was not feeling well. This was in the sixties and her doctor was female. Not an pediatrician but an internist. I was about 10. I had abdominal pain and first the doctor had me remove my shirt. My aunt was in the exam room. Then it was off with my pants and shorts. Here I was laying naked on the exam table while the doctor prodded my stomach and thouroughly examined my testicles while my aunt looked on and asked questions. Turns out I was just constipated. My aunt did give me an enema when we got home.
To be honest I wasn't embarrassed. I guess I was at that age where modesty had not been on my radar. However about a year later I changed and I was embarrased by what happened although I was never in the situation again. My aunt never brought it up but I still think about that day.

[> [> [> Subject: Aunt as chaperone

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 08:36: pm

I don't think that boys at ten, which is when this happened to you, care much if their aunt sees them naked.
As you say it will be different at 11 or later.
I knew several boys in my neighborhood where I grew up in the sixties who were regularly bathed by their aunts till age 10, and sometimes 11. So it wouldn't have been a big deal if she would also be present for their physicals at that age.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 05:40: pm

"Tom" your sense of modesty at 10 age was obviously not the same as if you were a teenager.

The former witnesses show that each high school male teenager is reacting differently, some are embarrassed if they are examined naked in front of their mothers, others are not embarrassed and find normal to be accompanied by their mothers.

So it cannot be a general rule that an high school male student must be alone or on the reverse accompanied. Personnally I would have not liked to be naked in front of my mother during an examination after 14 age but it was only my opinion. Anyway, I think that when a mother is present, she can look at the wall or the floor and not lokk at the naked body of her son.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.