Welcome to the original Physical Examination & Diagnostic Procedures Forum.

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Saw Wife's Physical

Author:
Jonathan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 08:18: am

My wife, 34, had to get a physical for our life insurance policy and was quite nervous about having to use the insurance company's doctor. I offered to go with, as I had already gotten mine out of the way, and told her would be fine. She accepted my offer and asked that I go in with her to the exam room, which I did, and saw her full physical. She was required to wear a gown with nothing underneath and got a thorough going over. I tried not to stare and did enjoy seeing her nipples react and watching her face as the doctor gave her a rectal exam!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Saw Wife's Physical

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 10:14: pm

I have been going with my wife to her exams atour general practioner, gyno and just about any other doctor she goes to for approximately ten years now. Yes I go into exam rooms, we are both 57.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Mrs.Judy.Love
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 11:23: pm

Do you guys find it stimulating watching your wife being examined?

My husband has been to two of my exams but he always finds an excuse why I can not be present at his.

[> [> Subject: Re: Saw Wife's Physical

Author:
Rodger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 06:11: am

My experience has always been the opposite. My wife, and then my gf have been more than willing to go with me, but neither one wanted me to go with them.

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 10:33: am

Unless you both undress in the dark or under the covers, you will probably see everything every day anyway. My first wife and I had four kids, so I saw plenty of her exams, as well as attending all four births. A woman is both at her best and at her worst during childbirth. A baby coming into the world is both a marvelous sight and a helluva mess. I wouldn't have missed those experiences for the world, particularly since I caught my first-born. My wife was with me when I had my vasectomy.

Author:
Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 11:00: am

I don't think it has anything to do with having seen your wife or husband naked many times. I, personally, do not want my wife present at my exams because I know she would enjoy watching me squirm and groan when I got my prostate exam. It would also be humiliating to me to have her watch a doctor feeling my genitals. I also know she would love to see the embarassment on my face.

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 02:00: pm

Judy,

At times I do find it stimulating to see wife exposed and touched by teh doc and or female nurse practioner. But being 57 she has some problems and I go for support and at times I have found tht 4 ears haer better than two.
She has also been present for my exams both with the doctor and or nurs epractioner at our GP.

Author:
Mrs.Judy.Love
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 09:59: pm

I commend you Sam for looking out for each other.To get the best medical care today we can not be passive. Wish you and yours the best of health.

Author:
Mrs.Judy.Love
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 09:49: pm

My male counter part not wanting me present during his physicals has to do with control not nudity. At home he is in control at a medical office the doctor or nurse give the commands. One of the excuses he gave at his last is the other officers in the waiting room use some crude language.In the time I have hung out with him and his PD buddies nothing is going to shock me. As I said a power issue not an exposure one.

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 08:16: am

Judy, according to a post I saw on a board some time ago. a man said he was in a one-day surgery facility for an hernia repair. His wife accompanied him to the preparation room where he was to be given his preliminary procedures and fill out forms and so on.

After the IV was inserted by a nurse, a surgical technician
came in with a tray of material for shaving him. The wife asked if she should leave, but the technician, a young woman, said she could stay if she wished. The man also agreed and told his wife to stay. He regretted it later.

Much to his shock, the girl removed his sheet and gown leaving him completely naked. She washed and shaved the front of his body, from his nipple-line to mid-thigh
while his wife stared in awe with her mouth open. She told him later she had no idea about what would happen.

Neither did the man, he said. He called it the most embarrassing experience of his life, not because of the exposure, but because he had to lie there so vulnerable,
totally under the authority, as he put it, of a girl young enough to be his daughter. He was embarrassed at letting his wife see him in such a weak, subservient, position.

Sounds like what you said about a man submitting to control in a way that is demeaning to him, doesn't it?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Saw Wife's Physical

Author:
Mrs.Judy.Love
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 12:54: am

Yes Barbara that is it but we lye on our back spread eagle and some males view that as a enjoyable position for us.

OH Yes Yes.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Saw Wife's Physical

Author:
Another
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012, 09:42: pm

I have seen several of my gf's physicals including speculum and bi-manual exam. I honestly find it very arousing to watch. The one time that stands out in my mind was an exam given by a very professional-looking and attractive woman. She was very gentle in her examination, her light was very bright and I loved every second of watching her examine my wife's vulva in great detail.

I would not object my gf attending my exams. In fact I have offered, it is her who declined. It's too bad because I would actually really enjoy that. A fantasy of mine is being examined by the aforementioned female doctor, with my girlfriend watching. I'd love for her to examine me as thoroughly as she did my gf, and have my gf watch and enjoy it too. One of my previous gfs I am sure would have accepted to attend and would have loved to watch.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Saw Wife's Physical

Author:
debby (very satisified)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2012, 01:17: pm

hi- the worst mistake that i ever made was letting my husband come with me for my first complete physical. we had been married for 10 months, just before i got married my older sister who was pregnant gave about 10 months supply of birth control pills. they were about to run out so i decided to get a complete physical and get another prescription for some b.c. pills. since it was my first time to get this type of checkup my husband asked if i wanted him to come with me and i told him sure. when we got to the gynecologist office the receptionect told us to go to a room and undress . she gave me one of those backless gowns to put on and said the nurse would be back in a few minutes to take some information about myself. my husband came back with me and helped getting me undressed also putting the gown on. the nurse finally came in and started writing the information down about myself. she explaned that the doctor was going to do a pap smear and other things to me and my husband was standing right beside me. when the nurse was almost through with the questions she asked me if i had sexual intercourse within the last 24 hrs., stunned i said yes, the next question was if i had douched within the past 24 hrs. and after turning red i said yes. this was one of the most embarassing moments of my life. my husband turned away giggling at me. the nurse told me to get dressed and schedule another appt. and do not have sex or douche for several days before i am to be examined, that it could change the results of the tests. since this was my first time to see a gynecologist i had no idea of what you could or could not do. but i will not ever let my husband come with me again.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Saw Wife's Physical

Author:
Mrs.Judy.Love
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2012, 05:43: pm

First time can be a humiliating experience if you never had one before.Just having oneself spread with heels in stirrups is an experience. I had very simple exams as a teen that familiarized me with the basics.That first full one with a speculum is memorable.For the first one I agree do not have your male counterpart present.For the second you will feel more composed than have him present if you wish.

Remember you are never to close to the end of the table during a gyn go for it girl.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Saw Wife's Physical

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 09:15: am

I have been to many of my wife's GYN exams over the years. It is a huge turn-on for me. I always video her with my phone getting undressed, putting the gown on and getting on the table. I haven't been able to video the exam yet without it being obvious.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.