Physical Examination & Diagnostic Procedures Forum.
www.PhysicalExamForum.com
www.PhysicalExaminationForum.com

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Ex GF exam for anal itching, is this believable?

Author:
Kenny
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 05:33: pm
In reply to: Allen 's message, "Re: Ex GF exam for anal itching, is this believable?" on Sunday, March 10, 2013, 09:14: am

It is very likely that this could have happened! I saw a dermatologist exam done on a lady in her mid-40s. When the doctor came in, he was accompanied by a young female assistant, a chaperone, I'm sure! He did a very thorough exam on all her skin areas, then had her roll over onto her stomach. He then told the patient he was going to examine her back and buttocks! What was unbelievable to me was that he then pulled the panties down to expose her butt, then proceeded to spread her buttocks apart to visually examine her anus! I have only been to a dermatologist once in my life, and even though I had a rash on my chest, he had me take off everything except my underwear. And when he wanted to check my genitals and rectal area, he asked me if I could slip my underwear down to my knees, OR take my penis out of my briefs! For some reason it seemed less embarrassing to just slip my shorts down! Another strange thing about that exam -- he brought another male in with him to observe! It would be hard to imagine why a male patient would need a chaperone when being examined by a male doctor! I guess I'll probably never know!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Ex GF exam for anal itching, is this believable?

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013, 01:18: am

Was she in a gown during the exam, or panties only? How did u get to see this? was she a girlfriend or something>

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Ex GF exam for anal itching, is this believable?

Author:
Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013, 05:55: pm

Mark: Actually it is a YouTube video. I just watched it a few weeks ago. It is called something like "Skin Exam". The lady is probably in her mid 40s, she is sitting on the exam table when the doctor and a female assistant walk in. She is wearing a gown, with just her underpants on. At one point he asks her to roll over onto her stomach, and he explains that he is going to examine her buttocks and her anal area. He then proceeds to spread the back of the gown open, then pulls her panties down to just below her butt, then spreads her butt cheeks to look between them.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.