VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:40:50 02/07/05 Mon
Author: saurabh sharma
Subject: hey!!!u people..raise your hands for rock;

hey!let's say we are in the 80's when the glam rock bands were ruling...& god didn't they rocked???party lyrics,scorching ballads & most importantly amazing solos..sleaze rock & world seemed a god place to live..then a shit band called "nirvana"spoilt the party..now i blame glam bands as much as i blame grunge for the ouster of glam..didn't they all sounded alike esp. later 80's & early 90's..also they released a lot of crap in the 90s which didn't helped them & us..remember"motley crue"& their `97 album"generation swine"...but hands up to them for coming back to the roots in "new tatto"..actually i think the new-rock bands are not talented..as they don't know to play solos..can't hit higher notes in vocals either..so we can't waste our time discussing them as they suck!!yuck!!!
now,how do we revive hair metal genre..some suggestions...
1.just applaud "the darkness"as they r the only band who rock as 80's..also"hair of the dog","beautiful creatures"& other lesser-known bands...guys,make their albums a success no matter how much u dislike 'em
2.reinvent 80s again as i do ..buy those great albums again s that you can have them "rock the night"again
3.guys pick up your denim,leather,spikes..with mascara,long blonde hair & play your guitar louder then hell
4.encourage good albums like"unbreakable"from scorpions,"new tatto"...dokken's latest...i mean they need ur support man!!!
5.kick that asshole scott weiland from velvet revolver & bring in the great SEBASTIAN BACH & i guarrante u that velvet revolver will bring back the old glory...
6.pray...pray...pray...
& 1 special request kick the butt of metallica until they don't become "master of puppets"again...
come on guys!!!metal needs your support!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.