[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 02:56:27pm
Author: LEFTY FROM THE LOW END (I'M BACK AT IT!)
Subject: THE CRACK HOUSE
"you niccas like bitches my bizness yall all in it....
Mad cause "we" PURE, NATRUAL, and AUTHENIC....
Who ever want to take "our" crown then come get it....
just make sure you take these shots that come wit it!"
That public service announcement goes out to all you wanna be start'n summer League ass-niccas next year! it can only be one king and that be
US! The West Haven League! Bottom Line!
shots will be fired if you test us! word.
and welcome back to the realest talk on the chicago hoop scene....this the CrAck HouSe featuring the
1. Check out the article on the West Haven League @ slamonline.com....put in search "CHICAGO SHINE" and read about the realest niccas do'n this hoop shit in the city.
2. TOP 10 PLAYERS AT THE WEST HAVEN THIS YEAR:
1. 0siris Eldridge - stepped his game up 100%! tore a new ass hole in Boo Davis in the championship...he holds the #1 spot in chicago right now.
2. Jamarcus Ellis - put up a gang of points any-whicha-way a nicca wanted it! best ball player out west.
3. Tony Bennett - Mr. 40 caught the nastiest two hand backwards oop this year...but it was an end of ah era for the Valley dynasty and super man just couldn't pull off what he did the two previous year....(the 2009 & 2010 league MVP)
4. David Bailey - The heart of the west side banged it out with every point guard in the city outside of Derrick Rose.....
went straight toe-2-toe with them all and dished out old fashion ass whoop'ns 80's baby style! throw up the folks and salute our 2011 leagues MVP!
5. Jerome Randle - Mr. Pac 10 brought new life to the crowd each and every time he hit the floor. best handles i've seen this year (Stephon close 2rd). He's the one that put that Village shit on hold!
6. Sherron Collins - The crowds favorite (for good reasons and bad ones as well) was do'n his thang out of shape which lets you know this kid still got game...had a classic battle against David Bailey...TOE-2-TOE battle in the playoffs...it's was one to remember....you should'a been there.......
7. Elliott Poole - a monster in the paint. He made big boys pay down low by putt'n ah hurt'n on chicago's best post players.....he was solid.
8. Mac Koshwal - crazy footwork for a big boy.....you probably see him in the league some day.....real talk.
9. Stephon Hannah - put up 40pts. on Mr. 40! all while he was laugh'n and haven fun on the village. Very disrespectful but ha.....SOUTH SIDE!
10. Royce Parran - ave. 20 plus points until they got more fire power on their team. caught the 2rd nastiest oop in the league this year.....a one hand tom-a-hawk to end a game....and he stands 5 foot 8! he can GO!
10. Marvin stovell - solid play all season long. could of been ranked higher but his back court hogged the ball. hit a classic buzzer beater against the Village team.
3. if you wanna bite the West Haven League style.....have $5000 cash for D.J. Monty to Rock yo league.
4. shout outs to the south suburban league Jabba and company.....for keep'n it street! preps due.
5. big shout out to coach Tim Anderson on his new job on the college level......SOo.....now that we got that p.c. shit out the way....whad shorty suppose to do now? :)
6. Markee! nicca you got work to do....some people happy you at home now but do you know you just left the best back court in the state type of pre-season press? dam! you gotta do work this year....like 20pts. or better type of work.....good luck.....i'll be in the stand write'n.
7. Jabari Parker the #1 high school ball-player on planet earth.....thats big!
8. Bogan got the next shorty! His name is Lawane Pipkins....an incoming freshmen that got that shit. watch out for him.
9. SMITH! HIRE MIKE NANCE! WORD.
10. it's probably a white Mike Jordan out there.....but being that they have more career opportunities to venture off into verses just straight focus'n in on sports to path the way to success......the white mike jordan may never be seen....am i make'n sense to yall......
11. illinois aau scene has too-many teams that is why we never get ranked nationally....word
12. Derrick Randolph to a east coast prep school....
13. Dan Ponemon over at Illinoishsbasketball.com is the shit....check the website out.
14. shout-outs to the #1 ref in the city.....my nicca Taco! fuck the rest!
15. big Hype Park shout out to Kenya H. and Tracy Bey for do'n a great job this year at the Ace foundation basketball tournament. preps due.
16. go to on you tube....P. noble west haven basketball league and check it out......
17. the most moves made by a chicago hoop business guy is Loren Jackson!
18. shout-outs to coach Goodie for bring home the West Haven Championship two years in a row.
19. Tonys 40 & over league was the shit over at Lab. School....preps due..
20. heard de la salle just imported a 7 footer
21. Deandre Liggins was the only player drafted out of chicago in the 2011 nba draft....the TICKET!
i'm back at yall ass! full court press!
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Re: THE CRACK HOUSE -- LEFTY FROM THE LOW END (youtube....), Thursday, August 25, 11:51:05am
go to youtube and put in chicago streetball kings...
then go to Osiris dunks!
check out the west haven league
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Forum timezone: GMT-6|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.