VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 25, 02:34:04am
Author: Mr. CPL (Check the Technique)
Subject: Christmas Evaluation

Check the technique. The season has started and we startin to see who is real and who is not. I got the info on wats happenin and who is gettin it in, here it is

1. simeon is a monsta. who gonna beat them?
2. the red west is dat shit dis year. they to deep with every team havin a chance to go to the city ship. but dey cant beat simeon
3. bogan guards and forwards play hard as hell and dey gonna win a lot of games, they are the team i think can beat simeon.
4. Hyde Park coach and principle need to get dey ass fired for all day cheatin. i know for a fact that dey have niggas on dey team who have f's like a muthfucka. Hp dont follow no rules
5. cvs is winnin some games and dey play like a cathlic league team. dey got some fast ass guards and tall skinny dude who plays like he dont get tired, then they run plays and shit. public league teams need to watch them play and learn some shit.
6. top public league fros soph are simeon, whitny young, marshall, von, bogan and cvs. i saw bogan vs calumet. guards score buckets. saw cvs vs brooks. dey press and run. saw simeon vs carver. where dey get all them big ass kids from. dey cheatin to!!!!!
7. top varsity squads are simeon, bogan, whitny young, farragut, orr, crane, curie, cheatin ass hp,marhsall, cvs, harlan and morganpark.
8. red north and shit when you get done with foreman and von
9. catholic league aint shit when you get done with rita, hales, delasale,
10. where the cps christmas shit at?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Christmas Evaluation -- LEFTY FROM THE LOW END (CHECKED IT!), Tuesday, December 27, 10:44:03am

THE WHOLE FLICK IS WACK!
AND U GIVE'N 2 MUCH TO THE RED WEST THIS YEAR....THE SHIT IS DOWN!
I CHECKED YOUR TECH.......

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Christmas Evaluation -- Mr. Nice Guy (Be eazy lefty...), Thursday, December 29, 04:43:49pm

Be cool Left. Yeah the Red west is weak this year. To be honest with highschool basketball is weak this year. To much transferring and player stealing. It's not a game anymore. The corruption is so out of control it's awful. And it's not about team all indivdualism. I miss the days of team concept basketball. Help bring the game back lefty.. We need it man...

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Christmas Evaluation -- LEFTY FROM THE LOW END (CHECKED IT!), Friday, December 30, 11:41:19am

word......

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Christmas Evaluation -- Mr. CPL, Wednesday, January 11, 09:22:47am

Da shit i was spittin wasnt whack!!!!! you see da shit i hit u wit came thru at HP with dey cheatin asses!!!!! dont sleep on that west. dey straight. believe me.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Christmas Evaluation -- LEFTY FROM THE LOW END (MR. CPL), Friday, February 03, 06:52:13pm

YOU NEED TO I HIGH....
I GOT YOU....
I'MMA OPEN UP THE
CRACK HOUSE
AND START BACK SERVE' THE HOOP FIENDS......
SO YOU CAN TIGHT'N UP ON YO SKILLS.....

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.